Chapter 5.

-

-

-

-

-

Liam's POV

There she was, Youtube sensation Madisen Watson was standing right in front of me. You might think that other celebrities wouldn't bother to look at some girl's youtube videos, but it was nearly impossible when everyone one near me was talking about her, especially Harry.

The boy is completely obsessed with her and I don't blame him, she is gorgeous and amazingly talented. What impresses me the most though is that she seems so oblivious to it.

"Hi there love, aren't you going to talk?" I jokingly ask her. She nods once before getting herself together, I know she's a fan, most of her covers are ours and I quite like her for liking our songs.

"I have so many things to say.." she starts and I notice a few tears escape her eyes. ".. You and the boys are my idols, you guys have changed my life for the better and I seriously don't know what I would do without you." She says it all in one breath and happy tears, I suppose, are coming out of her unusual bright blue eyes like a waterfall.

I walk over to her and give her a big hug while rubbing her back. "Thank you so much for your support, it really means a lot that someone like you is out there for me and the boys when we need our directioners." I say as I wipe the tears that are almost stained on her rosy cheeks.

She nods and smiles at me. She looks so happy right now and it somehow makes me happy as well that I can light up someone's mood like this in less than 5 minutes.

"Um I'm sorry Liam, why are you here?" I hear a voice say from behind Maddie and I immediately recognize it as Maria's. "I mean not to be rude or anything." She said hurriedly after.

"S'okay, I'm just here to watch Selena rehearse." I smile over to Selena while leaning in to give her a peck on the lips. Completely forgetting Maddie was standing right in front of us.

"Wha-uhh" she stutters. She looks confused and curiosity is written all over her face.

I'm completely frozen in place, I don't know what to do or say. I'm just looking straight at Maddie's face with my lips slightly parted not being able to get any words out of my mouth.

"Maddie, Liam and I are dating. We've been together for 4 months now." Selena says, when I look over at her she's smiling at Maddie like she already trusts her and has known her forever. Doesn't she know she's a fan?

"You can't tell anyone though, we haven't told the media just yet because of my recent breakup with the Biebs." I chuckle at the nickname she gave Justin. "We can trust you, right?"

"Oh sure, of course. I ship you guys! I mean I think you guys make a really cute couple. Wow." She chuckles and her eyes light up at the sight of Selena's hand and mine tangled together. This girl is something.

"Back to rehearsals!!" I hear Carlos yell from the stage. Selena grabs Maddie's hand and they semi-jog to the over to him.