Chapter 22.

Zerrie GIF.//

-

-

-

"Your turn!" Perrie slurs as her eyes slowly open and close, trying to make her sight adjust to whatever she's trying to set her eyes at.

"I don't want to play truth or dare anymore," Niall says, somewhat sober. "How about we spin the bottle, and if it stops on whoever, that person has to tell us all at what age he or her lost her V card."

"I'm in!" Perrie nods excitedly, I bet she doesn't even know what Niall just requested. The girl is practically falling as sleep on Zayn lap.

Everyone here is absolutely wasted, I honestly think that only Niall and I are the ones that can think straight. Or at least straighter than the rest. Demi is laughing like there's no tomorrow at nothing. Niall and Perrie keep coming up with crazy ideas for us all to do, Selena and Liam have been making out on the couch for what seems like a decade.

Louis and Eleanor haven't come back and we're all too wasted to even give it a thought, or so I thought. Harry had gone to supposedly take a piss, but I wouldn't doubt that he got lost somewhere in the tiny bathroom. And I, well I didn't even know what the hell was going on. I would just nod to everything everyone said without thinking.

"Here," Someone taps my shoulder and hands me a green cup.

"Thanks," I giggle once I realize it's Harry. "I didn't know there was a bar in the bathroom."

"I went to get drinks too," He slurs while he starts playing with my hair. Suddenly I feel an object continuously brushing up and down my hair but it takes me about a minute to actually react to it.

"Where did you get a brush?" I ask the drunken boy while taking a sip of my own drink which instantly burns my throat.

"I'm a hair dresser," He laughs and I join him for no reason at all. Everything just seems hilarious tonight and I can't point out why.

"Perrie! You go first," Niall says and I wonder what their up to this time, but then I remember Niall's suggestion.

"I lost my virginity at seventeen," Perrie slurs through a laugh. Zayn immediately looks down at Perrie and winks which makes all of us make disgusted noises, except for Liam and Selena because their eating each other's faces off. "Niall, you go."

"I lost my virginity at twenty," He says as he looks over at Demi who's giggling like a middle schooler and blushing tremendously. Well now we know who he lost it to.

"Maddie, when?" Niall asks me and I giggle. Somehow I know that if I was sober I wouldn't even be brave enough to even be playing whatever this nonsense is.

"Don't answer that," Harry covers my mouth with one hand.

"Oh C'mon! Will ya not be a party pooper for just one night?" Niall slurs while falling backwards, this causes all of us to burst out laughing and I find myself wiping tears off my under eyes and holding onto Harry's upper arm, trying to calm my laughter. I don't know why though, because it wasn't that funny. Well but when you're laughing with seven other people I guess there's no other choice.