Chapter 25.

Interview GIF.//

-

-

-

-Maddie's POV-

Simon has had me wait for him at the front lobby of this tremendously big building for about 40 agonizing minutes now. I desperately want to know what he wants to tell me, I can only hope it's not anything bad.

Before I could go through everything that could possible be coming out of Simon's mouth, a man peaks his head out Simon's office and motions me for me to follow him.

Once the door is closed behind me and the man I don't know, I shakily sigh and sit down as I intently watch as Simon turns around and meets my bright blue eyes which could possible hold horror and worry in them.

"Good afternoon, Maddie." He smiles and I start relaxing a little bit.

"Afternoon," I nod, returning a smile.

"How has been the past few months for you? You know, being a world wide trend and all." He raises an eyebrow as he says this.

"It's been great, thank you so much for all you've done. Without your help I wouldn't be where I am right now." I honestly say.

"It's my job to find talented people,"

"Thank you, again."

"Well okay, I have other things to do so how about we get right to it." He waves our previous conversation off.

"Alright,"

"Well, the first time you came I told you that some artists were going to write some songs for you so you could start on your first album. Ed Sheeran and Kelly Clarkson have written amazing songs for you, so far eight. We'll do six more and then you'll get right to work, do you understand so far?"

I nod, trying to put all the pieces together before he thinks I'm stupid. I can't believe I'm so close to actually having my first album already. It's only been seven months, it's almost unbelievable. Sometimes I just wonder if it's just all a dream that I'll soon wake up from.

After that, Simon kept explaining to me what it was all really about which just ended up being what he'd say in the beginning anyway.

We probably talked for two hours, I don't really know but it wasn't a big deal at all, I actually enjoyed talking about it. It's exciting and not something I could ever get bored talking about. It's what I've wanted since as long as I can remember.

Now I'm here, in the front of this building waiting for Harry to pick me up like he said he would. I called him twice already and every time he says he's going to be here in five seconds. Five seconds, I can't believe him.

I look up from my phone when I see a car parking in the front of the building, Harry of course. Five seconds that was.