{Chapter Three}

{Chapter Three|-/Josh Dun}

"We're Twenty One Pilots and so are you." Tyler said into the microphone, smiling at the crowd. I was looking over them, just watching, when something caught my eye, there was a girl in the front row, looked about seventeen, she had a small child with her, about nine or ten months maybe. The kid was crying obviously and the girl was trying to calm the kid, not wanting to draw attention.

I pulled away from Tyler and jumped off the stage and walked over to the girl. She saw me coming and looked down, trying really hard to quiet the kid. I finally reached her and smiled. She smiled back and apologized for the fussy child.

"Don't apologize. May I try?" I asked shyly. She nodded and passed the baby to me. The little one automatically became quiet and played with my finger.

"May I ask if there was a reason you brought the baby?" I asked kindly, hoping that I don't upset her.

"It's my baby sister. No one else would watch her."

"Your mom?"

"Doesn't care about either of us." She said harshly. I looked down at the little girl, trying to comprehend why anyone would not care about their own kids.

"Josh! We have to go!" Tyler yelled from the stage.

"You're an amazing sister. She's very lucky to have you." I said, passing the baby back to the girl.

"I just don't know how much longer I can take care of her.." she said quietly, probably hoping I didn't hear.

"She needs you to. You're her only hope. Please don't leave her." I pleaded. She nodded and kissed the baby's head, a silent promise to never leave.

I waved goodbye and kissed the baby's head. Tyler all but picked me up and carried me back stage.

"What's the rush?" I asked.

"Adeline." He said.

"What happened?" I asked frantically.

"I'm going to get her here. She can't do this alone."

"What happened Tyler?" He stopped and let out a breath.

"She fell and hit her head. She said it doesn't feel like it's bleeding anymore but she isn't completely sure."

"How are you going to get her here?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I'm going to do it."

"What does she say about it?"

"She said that I'm right. That she can't do it alone."

I nodded and sat down with him. We got her a plane ticket to an airport close by (luckily we have off tomorrow and the next day). Tyler went outside the room to call her, letting her know that there would be people there to help her. I sat looking through a website for guide dogs. Maybe having one would help her.

"What are you looking at, Josh?" Tyler asked when he came back in.

"Guide dogs." He nodded and sat next to me. We went through for about an hour looking at them. In my opinion, they seemed like they could eat someone's face off but Tyler said they aren't bad. They are trained to help and protect people.

"Would having one on the bus work though?" Tyler asked me.

"Having what on the bus?"

"Heeey...Mark..." I said awkwardly.

"What did you do?"

"Soo..we are adding someone to the bus!" Tyler said.

"Since when?"