{Chapter Sixteen}

{Chapter Sixteen|-/Tyler Jøseph}

"You don't want to come?" I asked. I knew she could see the hurt coming from both me and Josh.

Blurryface was released a month ago today. We leave for the first tour tomorrow morning.

"It's not that Ty. I do. I just don't think she needs to be on a tour bus."

"But...She'll be fine! People do it all the time!"

"Tyler please drop it. It's my daughter. I don't want her on the bus."

"Fine! Fine." I said, getting worked up.

...

I didn't say goodbye to her or the baby. I couldn't.

Josh did. He went and said goodbye and told them how much he'd miss them. He came out to the bus with a tear stained face.

I just couldn't do it.

"Why didn't you say bye to them Ty?"

"I didn't want to."

"Seriously? You're being an ass just because they aren't coming?"

"I'm not being an ass."

"It's not your kid Tyler. Grow up and get the fuck over it." Josh snapped. He huffed back to his bunk, leaving me in the kitchenette alone.

Oh boy.

...

"Can you pass me my charger?" I asked Josh kindly. He all but threw it at me.

He's been acting like this since we left three weeks ago and I was tired of it.

I threw it back at him. "Let's try that again. Can you please pass me my charger?" I said. He smiled sarcastically and set it next to me.

"Anything else, Tyler? I would hate to upset you." He said. I grimaced and looked down at my phone. He stood and stalked out of the room.

I'm losing him.