{Chapter Six}

{Chapter Six|-/Josh Dun}

"Can you get off my back, Josh? All I want is space." Adeline yelled. I nodded and stepped away from her bunk, walking towards the music room. I knew that's where my best friend would be.

"Tyler?" I said, stepping into the room. He was settled at the piano, looking down at all his options of sounds.

"Now you talk to me?" He said, not looking up. There was no emotion in his voice. It was very flat, like he didn't feel anything.

"What?" I asked. Is everyone upset with me?

"You haven't talked to me for three days Josh."

"We've gone longer without talking.."

"Yeah when I'm in Ohio and your in California. We're on the same bus Josh. Our bunks are right across from each other and you haven't said a word to me for three days."

"Tyler.."

"No. I get that you have a girlfriend now and everything but you don't drop your band mate. You just don't do that. And I'm not blaming Adeline either. This was all you."

"Tyler I'm-"

"Don't." He said. His voice going back to the emotionless it was before.

I turned and went back into the bunk area and climbed into my bunk. I could hear small sniffles from the room I just left which meant that I had really upset Tyler. I heard the bunk below me creak and then the curtain was being pulled open which meant Adeline was getting up.

"Addy.."

"Don't start Josh." She said as she walked towards the sniffles.

What have I done?

{Tyler Joseph}

"Tyler?" A soft voice said from the door. I wiped my eyes and looked towards the direction it came from.

"Hi Ads." I said, my voice cracking slightly. She let the door slide shut behind her and walked towards me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded but I knew she knew I was lying. I was being ripped apart inside and couldn't do anything about it.

"Ty.. please don't lie. You can talk to me." She said, now standing in front of the piano I was sitting at.

"I've been having...issues lately and Josh is usually the only person I talk to about them. He's the only one that notices honestly, and he's just forgot about me."

"I'm sorry Tyler..maybe I should go back home."

"No no no. I don't blame you. You've been amazing. It's him." I said as tears began running down my face. I just want my best friend back.

She walked closer to me and pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in her shoulder, hoping to somehow smother my problems away.

It didn't work.

When I pulled away, my problems were still eating me away causing me to have a migraine.