Chapter One

*Third Person POV*

It was 3 years later. Rain pounded on the roof like a drum. The tall narrow building was a twig compared to those surrounding it. If people looked closely they could see a girl. She was about 2 or 3 and she sat there silently watching the storm wreck havoc at the small town called La Push, in Washington. She sat on the hot pink bench that connected to the moss green walls. She was young her hair a light blonde hair with bright green eyes. She stared out the window, in question. Two people, a man and a woman, enter the narrow building shaking off the pellets of rain that had hit them like knives. Their names you may be asking? Bella and Edward Cullen, from Forks, Washington.

Bella: Ah, Edward. What a wonderful night!

Edward: Time to choose a sibling group, my sweet.

Yes. The tall building was for indeed an orphanage and the little girl with her older brother lived there. Her brother, Aiden, who had dirty blond hair with green eyes, also. He could pass to be 11 but the poor boy was only 9. The orphanage is called Aspires Children.  

Aiden: Camille? Cam, are you up?

Aiden often took as a much, much older kid to ensure Camille, the girl, was well cared for. He was the boy she looked up to.

Mr. Young: This is the last sibling group kids. A 3 year-old girl and a 9 year-old boy. Camille and Aiden.

Mr. Young lead Edward and Bella into the room. The two kids looked at them. Aiden had an arm around Camille hiding her from their view almost completely. Aiden didn’t trust them. Bella looked at her husband and he knew she wanted the two children in this room. Aiden and Camille, soon to have the last name of Cullen. Maybe, just maybe, these kids could be normal.