Chapter Eleven

*Jacob Black POV*

It’s been 8 years since the Volturi came for Camille and somehow James’ Coven escaped. At first I was like a brother for her and now I’m a friend. I am completely head over heels for her. She is amazing. She’s 12 now and beautiful. Her brother, Aiden Cullen,  is 18 and is handsome like me.  About Laurent though, they say he’s making an army. Vengeance and camille is what he’s after. Is he really gonna attack? I don’t know. It’s been 8 full years. Camille is really powerful but rarely uses it. They keep Spot in the closet on sleep mode.I was in mybedroom with my imprintee, Camille Cullen. I brush a piece on her silk like hair out of her face. She was asleep after watch Monster INC. Her all time favorite movie.

Edward: Camille!

I shake her softly.

Jacob: Cam... Camille...

Camille: Wha?

Jacob: Dad wants you.

She sits up. She gets out of bed me right by her side. I always will be. We go into the dining room.

Edward: You got the part!

Camille: Really? Oh my gosh! This is great. What am I?

Edward: Papa Ge.

Camille tried out for a musical called ‘Once On This Island’. She really wanted Papa Ge, who is a god, or goddess in her case.

Camille: Jake!

Jacob: Yes, princess?

Camille: Can we go out?

Jacob: Yeah. Go get dressed.

She nods racing to her room. Aiden walks through the door.

Aiden: What’s old man? Jake?

Edward: Death rates.

Aiden: Cruel!

Aiden is still that playful boy that can become serious in a second. I shake my head going upstairs. I get changed into someclothes. I look pretty good. Always for Camille. I go over to her new and updatedbed-room. I knock.

Camille: Who?

Jacob: Your best friend.

Camille: Come in!

She was applying small amounts of makeup that Edward allowed her to wear. I always tell her she looks better without it. She looked soamazing, like she was in the army.

Jacob: You don’t need that makeup.

Camille: Yeah, I do.

Jacob: Please?

Camille: NO! Mom and Dad notice me when I do. You, too.

Jacob: I notice you regardless.

I took her hand leading her to her privatebathroom. I take a small towel and wet it with warm water. I remove any and all makeup off her face.

Jacob: Ready?

She nods. I take her out to my child’s safecar. Edward made me get it if I wanted to ever take Camille out. We went to themall. We got inside and Cami pulled me over to build-a-bear.

Camille: Can we get one?

Jacob: Of course.

She got abear. Then we got multiplethings. Yeah, I got her 8 of them is total. So what? She’s special.

Camille: Thank you, Jake.

I smiled pecking her cheek. I wanted to so badly kiss her but I couldn’t. I made a promise to Edward and Bella.