Chapter Eigthteen

*Edward Cullen POV*

I was sitting down with Bella in my lap. Emmett was next to us. We were watching wrestling. The phone started ringing. Rosalie answered it. I used my super hearing to hear who was on the other side.

Rosalie: Hello?

Principal: This is about Camille Cullen.

Rosalie: What has she done now.

Principal: Apparently, Ms. Cullen has been being abused by her boyfriend for the past 3 months. Today at school he got really physical than usual and Mr. Adams and Mr. Vang found the couple. Ms. Cullen was out cold. She has been sent to DeWitt Hospital.

Rosalie: Oh, my... Thank you.

Rosalie hung up.

Edward: We have to go.

Rosalie: You heard?

Edward: Yep.

Bella: What?

Rosalie: Mike has been abusing Cam. Today he went go far. She’s in the hospital.

Emmett: Someone is calling Jake. Not it!

Bella: Not it!

Rosalie: Not it!

Edward: I’m it...

I slowly got out my phone. Going to Jake’s number I call. Ring... Ring...

Jacob: Hey, Edwardo.

Edward: No time, Jake. I have some bad news.

Jacob: What?

Edward: It’s about Camille...

Jacob: What about my imprint.

Edward: Did you know about her being abused?

Jacob: She told me on her birthday. The fight we had was trying to get her to break up with him.

Edwar: He beat her today at school and she’s in the hospital.

Jacob: Which?

Edward: DeWitt.

Jacob: I’m going there.

Edward: Jake...

Jacob: Meet you there.

He then hung up.

Edward: That went better than I thought.

Emmett rolled his eyes at me. We ran out to the car.

*Camille Cullen POV*

I woke up but I was no longer at school. I was no longer in the clothes I came in. I was in completely different clothes. The watch the time keep spinning. It wouldn’t stop. I had to no idea what time it was and I needed answers. I needed to see Jake. Mom. Dad. Anyone. I needed to be free. I needed out. And fast.

*Jacob Black POV*

I went to the room she was in. I enter. They said she was in a coma. Not knowing for how long. I sat near her bed. Her face had cuts all over. It was wrapped at the top. Her arms were even worse.

Jacob: Camille. If you can hear me I’m sorry. I let my anger out and it reflected right back on you. I wanted you to be safe happy. But I failed you. I love you so much. I know this is hard for you to believe but I do. With everything.

I looked down at her pale, ghost face again and almost cried. She was my little imprintee. She was my responsibility. I can't even protect her. I have to get better. For her. For her safety.

*Camille Cullen POV*

Jacob: Camille. If you can hear me I’m sorry. I let my anger out and it reflected right back on you. I wanted you to be safe happy. But I failed you. I love you so much. I know this is hard for you to believe but I do. With everything.

Camille: Jake! Jake! JAKE!

No answer. Maybe love is real. I wanted Jake so bad. I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted his touch. His kiss. his voice. Him.

*Edward Cullen POV*

It’s been a week. She’s responding to the medicine and everything it’s just a matter of time.  I sat in the hard, cold chair that looked at rusty red. Jake sat in the chair closest to Cam. He was taking this the worst. His hair no longer shined. His eyes were red and puffy most of the time. He smelt like he hadn’t taken a shower in weeks. Camille stirred and Jake’s attention was on her.

Camille: Jake... Dad...

Jacob: Cam! Cam!

Camille: Jake.

Jacob: I’m here. I’m not going anywhere.

*Jacob Black POV*

Edward leaves the room to go get her doctor. I pulled her to me.

Camille: I think...

Jacob: What?

Camille: I think I love you, Jacob.

Jacob: I know I love you, Camille.

I pulled her lips to mine. They meet in a kiss. This kiss was amazing. I really love Camille. Her lips were so soft. So moist. Her scent made me insane. I loved this girl more than life itself and I wanted her to know that. I pulled away from her.

Jacob: Camille, what happen?

Camille: He got upset. he found out about me and you. If it wasn’t for Dodger and Geo I don’t think I would be here.

Jacob: What do you mean?

Camille: They found me.

Jacob: Oh.

The doctor went in. He quickly checked her.

Doctor: She’s free to leave.