Chapter Fifteen

*Edward Cullen POV*

After hearing Jake and Cam fight upstairs and a door slamming I went up. Jake pushed me and left. I knocked.

Camille: If this is Jacob then go away. If not, come in.

I walked inside. Camille was face down on her bed. She looked up at me. THe tears were on her cheeks.

Edward: Why the tears?

Camille: Jacob! He acts like he controls me!

Edward: He doesn’t.

Camille: I know.

I give her a side hug. Then I leave her.

*Camille Cullen POV*

I wake up at 6:30. Great, another day of he- I mean school. I shower and got dressed. I went downstairs where the rest of my family was dressed. Oh, did I mention I’m 14? Yeah. I’m fourteen and look amazing!

Edward: Morn- Change.

Camille: What? No!

Edward: Now, Camille Hope Cullen!

Camille: No!

Emmett: Camille.

Camille: No! Do you not understand English? I said no!

Bella: Hon...

Camille: NO!

Esme: It’s for the best.

Camille: I hate you all! I wish I was still an orphan!

I ran upstairs to my room. To get changed... Again.

*Bella Cullen POV*

Camille: I hate you all! I wish I was still an orphan!

It hit home. And it hit hard. I wanted to cry. Edward took me into his arms.

Esme: This is just a phrase. Most kid who are adopted tend to do this at some point. Be lucky she’s not older.

Edward: This isn’t okay.

Esme: I know. She’ll feel bad soon.

Emmett: I know I do. She was so...

Rosalie: Out of control.

Jasper: Lacking self-expression in a good way.

Carlisle: Both.

I was still crying into Edward’s shoulder. A few minutes later an angry pre-teen comes back down. In a different outfit. Still not an appropriate one.

Edward: Apologize to your mother then go change again, Camille.

Camille: My mother is dead.

She stomps back up the steps. I look at Edward.

Edward: Esme?

Esme: No comment.

Edward: THIS TIME IF IT’S NOT AN APPROPRIATE OUTFIT AUNTIE ALICE IS GOING TO HELP YOU FIND ONE!

Camille: FUCK OFF, OLD MAN!

She came back down. Another inappropriate outfit.

Edward: Alice.

Alice stands up. Taking the angry Camille back to her room.

Carlisle: Give her time. If she doesn’t change soon. Then we’ll get a therapist. This is all just a phrase.

Bella: How much time?

Carlisle: Depends.

I sigh. Looking up at Edward. He seems to be in a deep thought. The steps got their stomping back as Alice and Camille came downstairs. Camille looked much more presentable.

Edward: Thank you.

Camille: Whatever.

Edward: Come straight home after school.

Camille: Maybe.

Edward: Camille Hope-

Camille: Shut up!

She then left the house.

*Edward Cullen POV*

Emmett and Rosalie left a while ago to look for Camille. She never came home after school like I told her and it’s now going on 8. We never called Jake because he’s really depressed right now. Camille told him that she hated him. The last thing an imprint wants their imprintee to tell them. The door swung open. Emmett and Rosalie was escorting a pouting Camille. What caught my eye was that she changed clothes.

Edward: WHAT THE FUCK CAMILLE! OUT WAY PAST TIME! DISOBEYING ORDERS!

Camille: I DO WHAT I PLEASE!

Edward: ROT.

Camille: I HATE YOU! I HATE THIS FAMILY! I WISH YOU WERE ALL DEAD!

With that she ran up stairs. In the morning Camille got dressed on her own. It  was a turnaround from yesterday, but I fear this won’t be the last time she does this kind of stunt. She was out the door and off to school. Mann, I really love my family. We have our up’s and down’s but in the end we’ll be alright.