Chapter Four

*Aiden Cullen POV*

It’s been 1 year since I’ve last seen Jacob Black. I’m now 10 and look the same.  I know all about the pack and werewolves. Camille doesn’t. Speaking about her she’s never happy, but a good thing is she can pronounce things perfectly. That last thing was off topic, so anyway, ever since Jacob left. It’s almost like they were made for each other and now that’s he’s gone she’s dead. Broken. She is 4 and is still the cutest girl ever. Right now I’m playing out back with Seth, Embry, Paul and Quil.

Aiden: Over here!

Paul chuckles and passes it to me. Seth comes at me. I crawl through his legs and run.

Aiden: Got them!

Sam: BOYS!

I drop the football running inside.

Paul comes in and Sam looks at him.

Edward: Go get him.

Aiden: Who, Dad?

Edward: A friend, bud.

Aiden: Who?

Embry: Surprise.

Aiden: Alright.

Paul: Okay. Anyone coming with?

Seth: I will.

The 2 boys left. I looked at Embry and Quil.

Quil: GO!

*Camille Cullen POV*

Mommy and I were at the mall getting me clothes. She already got Aiden some. I got alot of clothes. Now we were heading home. I looked outside watching the puffs of white go by. Rain started to scatter on the window. It was cool almost sleepy like...

*Bella Cullen POV*

When I reached home it was pouring and Cam was asleep. I grab a couple of bags leaving Cam in the car for a minute. When I go inside all heads turn toward me. Including a boy who was pale and looked sick. The boy was Jacob Ephraim Black.

Bella: Boys go get the rest of the bags out the car. Oh, and also Cam.

Embry: Why didn’t she just walk in?

Bella: Sleeping.

*Jacob Black POV*

I stood up along with Edward, Paul and Embry. We went out to the car. My little imprintee was fast asleep. I did a mental curse at myself for ever leaving her. I am so stupid. I should have fought for her. I pick her up gently. cradling her head on my shoulder. I rush inside quietly. I go up to her room and lay her down in the bed.

Camille: Mmmmh...

Jacob: Shhhhh, go to sleep.

I rubbed her back and soon she was back in her dreams. I lay next to her. Sleep caught me, too.

*Edward Cullen POV*

I went into Cam’s room. She was asleep cuddled up to Jacob. I went over to Jacob and woke him up.

Jacob: What?

Edward: Me and Bella decided that Camille should know.

Jacob: Are you sure?

Edward: Positive.

Jacob: Alright. At 12.

Edward: I don’t like this imprint thing but for you I will try. You will not be into her until she’s 16.

Then I gave my daughter a glance. Knowing she was asleep I walked out. Going to call the rest of the pack.

*Jacob Black POV*

Edward then walked out. I removed Cam from me. I went to my dressed in her room and pull out some clothes.

Camille: Jake?

Jacob: Right here.

Camille: Morning.

Jacob: Morning, Princess.

Camille: What are we doing today?

Jacob: I’m gonna get your mom. I want to tell you a secret.

Camille: OKAY!

*Camille Cullen POV*

Bella: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY, JACOB?

Jacob: SECRET! THEN THE BEACH!

She smiled getting me dressed. I hated all of the makeup on me. I felt like a clown. Jacob came in the room and saw me.

Jacob: Bella!

Bella: What?

Jacob: She doesn’t need makeup. Not at this age.

He took me to the bathroom and washed it all off of me. I felt clean. Mom finished packing. She gave the bag to me and Jacob took it.

Bella: She needs to learn to do things alone. What will happen when she gets older?

Jacob: No, I’ll take care of her.

I was then picked up. He carried me down stairs. Dad was waiting.

*Edward Cullen POV*

We walked deep into the forest. Jacob carried Camille the whole way. Soon we saw Sam.

Sam: Ready?

Edward: Let’s tell her.

*Jacob Black POV*

Jacob: Princess?

Camille: Yes?

Jacob: Have you heard about the legends?

Camille: Seth and Paul told me some. About wolves!

Jacob: They’re true.

Camille: Really?

Jacob: Yeah. I’m one. Sam’s one. Seth and Paul.

Camille: Who else.

Jacob: A lot.

Sam: NOW!

The pack slowly stepped out. My girl tensed on my shoulders. I put her down.

Jacob: It’s okay.

Camille: They don't hurt?

Jacob: No. Not you.

Camille: Can I pet them?

Jacob: Yeah. GUYS LIE DOWN!

They lied down. I picked her up.