Chapter Sixteen

*Alice Cullen POV*

It’s Camille’s 16th birthday today. Jacob wanted to tell her today but she’s dating. Aiden is 22 and a famous basketball player for the Lakers. He really looksdevilishly handsome now.

*Jacob Black POV*

My little girl almost all grown up. She’s turning 16 today. Unfortunately with a boyfriend. She’s looks like a fucking goddess now.She’s dating a prick. His name is Mike. He’s so nice to us when she’s around but a bastard when she’s not. I’m surprised Edward hasn’t made her break up with him yet. He even looks like a piece ofshit.

*Camille Cullen POV*

I was in mybedroom on my laptop. I was typing up a song. This one would be amazing. I know it will.  Mike was out, probably cheating. I honestly hate him. He abuses me. I’m still friends with Milly,Dodger and Geo by the way. My 3 best friends.

*Jacob Black POV*

I walked into the back of the Cullen household. It wasdecorated just the way my girl would like it. Seth and Embry came in with the cakes.One is the cake Camille chose. Theother is the one Edwardo chose. Thelast one Bella chose. The she hascupcakes,chips,bottled soda, andcanned soda. She has so manypresents.

Edward: Camille! Aiden!

The kids come outside and Camille face made me happy. She was so excited. So happy. Something I haven’t seen since she started to date.

Camille: Oh my gosh! THANK YOU!

Alice: Welcome bud.

Jacob: Edwardo!

He gave me the middle finger but walked over to me.

Jacob: I think Camille is hiding something.

Edward: Why?

Jacob: Edward. It’s summer and look at what she’s .wearing. All of the makeup.

Edward: Good point. I want you to talk to her about it.

*Camille Cullen POV*

It was now time to open my gifts. The first one I opened was from Seth and Leah.

Camille: Really guys?

Leah: Yep!

Seth: Like them?

Camille: Love them.

Quil: Mine and Embry’s next!

Camille: Alright!

I grabbed their gift and opened it.

Camille: Is this to say you don’t like my old one?

Embry: Most definitely.

Camille: Wow, thanks guys.

Quil: Welcome.

Alice: Mine now!

Camille: Alright.

I took Alice’s gift from her. I opened it to reveal a pair of keys.

Camille: Who lost their car keys.

Alice: You.

Camille: You didn’t.

Alice: Me and Emmett!

Emmett: Come on.

They lead me to a amazing car.

Camille: I love it!

Alice: Good.

Seth: Who get’s a newly turning 16 year old that?

Emmett: We do.

Rosalie: Now mine and Jasper’s.

She leads us a treehouse!

Camille: How?

Rosalie: When you slept.

Camille: Thanks guys! Next person?

Aiden: Here you are.

He gave me keys and a camera.

Aiden: Look in the camera.

I did as I was told. A dance studio?

Camille: Are these the...

Aiden: Keys to the studio? All yours.

Bella: And to help with that.

She handed me another present. I got a stereo.

Camille: Thanks broski. Ma.

Jacob: Now for me!

He hands me a box. It’s full of... everything I looked at. I was at a mall a week ago and looked at all this. He got all of that for me! This stuff was over 2 hundred dollars for everything. Why would he do this?

Camille: Thanks!

I give him a hug. I felt all my worries wash away. It was only me and him. He kissed my forehead and I got butterflies. This can’t be happening. Love isn’t real. Mike said so himself. Why do I feel this way? Why?

Jacob: Cake time!

He swings me onto his back.

Jacob: Onward to the table.

Camille: Go!

Jacob: As you wish.