Chapter Thirteen

*Jacob Black POV*

They said Cam never went home last night. Right now I can’t go looking for her since I’m on patrol with Sam and Quil

Sam: Boundary line! NOW!

Quil: On it.

Jacob: Heading there.

We see the car voom by. There was 4 people in it.

Sam: Stop them.

Quil runs out. Causing the car to screech to a halt. The passenger gets out. It’s Seth. We all phrase into our human forms.

Sam: Seth? Who is with you?

Seth: Embry.

Emmett gets out the drivers seat.

Seth: And? There’s 4 of you in there.

Embry: Leah and Camille.

Then my gorgeous imprint hops out the car. Sam runs up to her.

Sam: How?

Seth: Yesterday, Embry and I were walking around and saw her. She was crying. Took her to my place for a sleepover. Was going to return her.

Camille: I’m gonna head home.

Sam: Alright. Jake, walk her.

Seth: Alright, see ya, peanut.

She laughed waving them off. They phrased and ran off.

Jacob: Cami, are you mad at me?

Camille: Go somewhere.

That bite me.

Jacob: C’mon, babe.

Camille: Don’t ever call me that.

Jacob: Camille what’s wrong.

Camille: Do you like her?

Jacob: Who?

Camile: That girl. Ashley.

Jacob: Fuck no. She was annoying.

Camille: Then why?

Jacob: What.

Camille: The wench was so rude to me when you left, Jakey. So then I left.

Jacob: Princess, I’m so sorry. I feel so stupid.

Camille: I guess it’s alright.

Jacob: It’s not.

Camille: Yes!

*Camille Cullen POV*

Time for school! Yeah, Mom and Dad decided to keep me in it seeing I made 3 awesome friends. That’s right. Dodger Adams,Milly Uni, and Geo Vang.  I’m closest to Milly. Anyway, we were to meet at Dunkin Donuts. I got dressed.

Esme: Camille! If you want to make it to see your friend then I suggest you come get your lunch and some money.

I follow my grandmother’s orders by going downstairs. Everyone was getting ready for school. Emms, Rose, Al, Jase, Mom and Dad go to college with the pack. Aien was in his senior year in high school while I was wrapping up middle school.

Bella: Morning Camille. You look nice.

Camille: Thanks, Mom.

Emmett: Taking your bike?

Camille: Yeah.

I grab my lunch and money from Grandma. I walk towards the door.

Edward: Hold it, young lady.

I turn to see my Dad with my bag. I run over to him. Taking it. I give him a hug.

Camille: Thanks. Love you all! BYE!

Alice: Have a good day.

Camille: Will do.

I run to the garage and go on my bike. I voom to Dunkin Donuts.

Milly: CAMILLE!

I look over to see Milly. She looked great. I look behind her to see... Geo and Dodger!

Camille: Guys!

Geo: We’ve missed you!

You see Milly offered us all to go on a mountain trip with her. Dodger and Geo got to go but Dad said no for some stupid reason.

Camille: I know! Sometimes I hate my dad.

Dodger: Don’t we all?

Camille: Yep.

Geo: Let’s go eat!

Milly: Most definitely.

Linking arms Milly and I enter Dunkin Donuts. We order 2 giant chocolate chip cookies and strawberry smoothies. The boys got a dozen of donuts. Fun Mix. We then walked over to school. My locker is 655. Milly’s is 660. Geo’s is 667. And Dodger is 654. All really close. I opened my locker throwing my lunch inside.

Alanna: Look at the dancing slut! Slut! Camille!

Everyone meet Alanna Andrews. At age 15 she is the oldest girl in the middle school. She bullies me constantly. Then I heard ‘Starstruck’ by 3Oh!3! play. I started to dance. Everyone was cheering me on.

Alanna: YOU’RE NOTHING BUT A SLUT! WHORE! YOU’RE SO FAT!

Then they started booing Alanna. I laughed. When it was over though things went bad.

Alanna: She hangs out with people way older then us. Look at how she dresses. Look at how all 4 of them dress.

Random Girl: Yeah!

Random Boy: Fatties! Whore! Slut!

We were finished. After school. I went home. Making up a lie about eating everything for lunch when I gave it to Dodger, I went to bed.