Chapter Eight

*Aiden Cullen POV*

I was on the phone with Mom and Dad. When Rose ran off. A police officer held me back and took the phone.

Edward: Aiden?

Charlie: Edward Cullen is that you?

Edward: Charlie?

Charlie: Hey, son. I have Aiden. In my arms. Rosalie went into the school. We are trying to get everyone out quickly and safely. We have no idea if the people are armed.

Bella: Is Aiden hurt?

Charlie: No.

Edward: Alright. We’re on our way. Watch Aiden.

With that they hung up. Charlie lead me to a police car. He sat me in the back.

Charlie: I’m gonna lock you in. Okay?

Aiden: Okay.

With that he locked me in.

*Edward Cullen POV*

I driving way over the speed limit. Jacob and Bella was in the car with me. I really see Jake as another brother now and not an enemy. At least Charlie has one of them. I pulled into the parking lot. I saw Aiden sitting in a car. I saw Charlie walking inside the school. We got out.

Bruno: I’m Bruno. Police officer assistant of Charlie Swan. Are you Edward Cullen.

Edward: Yes.

Bruno: This way.

He lead us to the car and unlocked it. Aiden ran over to Bella.

Aiden: Mom!

Bella:Hey... When was the last time you saw Ms. Clarkson’s class?

Aiden: When we drop Cam off. She was making friends when we left so I didn’t get to say bye.

*Camille Cullen POV*

Police officers were right outside our class. They were removing us from  the window.

Ms. Clarkson: Red table. Go.

We got up and stood behind the remaining of the blue table. Clyde’s eyes went pitch black and he threw the whole table out the window. The door busted open and 3 officers were there along with Rosalie. . They grabbed Clyde.

Dodger: Go, Cam!

He pushed me near the window. I quickly climbed up and over. They had me stand next to Milly. They then grabbed Dodger. Rose came with us.

Police Officer: Single file. Hands on the person in front of you shoulders. Heads down.

They took us to the parking lot where they said it was safe. Rosalie picked me up.

Rosalie: You okay?

Camille: Yeah. Where’s Aiden?

Rosalie: With Mommy and Daddy.

Camille: Let’s go.

She walked me over near them. It was Aiden, Mom, Dad, Emms, Jase, Alice, and Jakey! She set me down.

Camille: DAD!

His head snapped to me. He ran over to me. Along with Jake and Mom. Daddy took me from Auntie Rose’s arms. He bounced me up and down. His face had tears going down them. I felt as if I did something wrong.

Camille: Are you guys mad at me?

Jacob; What? No, sweetheart, of course not. We were worried about you.

Bella: This isn’t your fault.

Camille: Okay.

Daddy handed me to Jake. I hugged him tight.

Camille: I missed you.

Jacob: Me too. I was so scared.

Daddy’s phone rang. He looked at the number then walk a little away. Jake made me rest my head on him.

Jacob: Go to sleep.

I nodded.