Chapter Six

*Camille Cullen POV*

Emily put the made batter into the oven.

Emily: Time to make the frosting.

Camille: This is going to be so good.

Emily: I know.

About one whole hour later the cupcakes were done and frosted. The boys went outside for football. It was raining.

Emily: Go get them.

Camille: Alright.

I went outside. THe boys were still playing.

Camille: CUPCAKES ARE DONE!

They looked at me. Smiles crossing their faces as they ran back inside. I laughed following them. I went to the dining room to see everyone at the table. Everyone had one. Except for Paul.

Emily: Are you gonna have one Paul?

Paul: No. That thing helped with them.

Sam: Paul...

Emily: That was rude Paul.

Paul: Her face is ruder.

Jacob: Shut up, Paul.

Paul: Love, to see you make me, Black.

Jacob: It’s on.

And with that both boys went outside. I tried following them but Emily put me into her lap. Sam stood up as did the rest of them and went outside.

*Sam Uley POV*

Paul was always trouble but this time he took it too far. Jacob was faster and stronger than Paul. It was also his imprint Paul was making fun of. We ran outside. We heard a howl in pain. I phrased along with Quil and Embry. We ran to the spot where Jake was about to kill Paul. I tackled Jake to the ground. Quil held down Paul.

Sam: This is unacceptable, Paul. You know that Jake has imprinted on the little girl. You are a bully. Camille is family whether you like it or not. And Jake, I know that Camille is your imprint but keep your calm.

Jacob: Alright. Sorry.

Paul: Whatever.

Paul ran off.We all phrased back.

Sam: I’m sorry about him, Jake.

Jacob: It’s fine. I need to check on Camille and get her home.

Embry:  Alright.

Quil: See ya, Jake.