5

"Uhh." I looked at everyone in the room then back at karuma.

"Well (y/n) you have allot to explain." He said, continue drinking his tea.

   "What are you talking about you where in it too."

   "Yeah but I told you to leave."

   "I couldn't leave my weapons this was my last chance."

   "Well when Jikan comes-."

   "Well when Jikan comes what?" Jikan said while walking into the room.

   "Uhh."

   "(Y/n) got caught and now we have strangers in our house."

   "Karuma you traider!"

   "*sigh* why do you guys do to your room while I talk to our guests." Jikan requested.

   "Fine."

   I walk up the stair and in my room.  I lied on my bed, I heard something running to my room and crash into the door. I got up and open the door and saw my pet dragon on the ground.

An:   I know that this is toothless just pretend your dragon looks like this

An:   I know that this is toothless just pretend your dragon looks like this. You could change the color.

   "Hey (d/n) how many time do I have to tell you stop crashing into my door, Jikan is getting tired to fix it every time."

   "Hey (y/n) jikan said it time for dinner." Karuma said looking at the broken door.

   "Let me guess (d/n) crash into the door again.'

   "Yep."

   "You need to keep it under control, Jikan is not going to fix the door again."

   "I know." I grab (d/n) and walking to the kitchen and saw strangers there.

   "Whats going on here."

   "Oh (y/n) they are the paladins of voltron so I invited them for dinner."
We all walk into the dinning room, I sat down between the red and blue guy. The blue guy look at me and gave me a flirtatious smile.

   "Well hello there my names is Lance but you can call me yours."he said winking at me. I look at the guy in the red.

   "Is he always like this."

   "Yep."

   "Hey well at least I can get more girls that you keith." The blue guy said.

   "No girl wants to be with you in the first place." Keith reply.

   "Keith! Lance stop fight *sigh* so you must be (y/n) right."said the lady with white hair.

   "Yeah."

   "Well I have some questions to ask you."

   "Okay."

   "Why do the village called you a creature."

   "I guess because I always wear my mask."

   "But didn't you kill the queen and king."

   "N-no."

   "You did, didn't you."

   "No I couldn't hurt anyone."

   "But your wearing the crystal that belongs to them so that proves that you did something to them to get it."

   "I told you already I don't want to hurt anyone."

   "Then how did you get the crystal!"

   "I-I.."