6

EDIT:

"I can't tell you."

"What do you mean! The whole universe is in trouble and you hold the most power force."

"Allura calm down we can't rush thing we have to wait until she is ready to tell us." Shiro said, trying to calm down the princess.

"Shiro I will not calm down my people and my father has been killed by the galra and this is the only way to stop him." Allura yelled.

"Uh I not feeling well, I'm going to be in my room if you need me." I went to my room and went under the covers.

How can I tell them I'm the Queen and King daughter if they think I killed them.

I buried into my pillow when I here a crash from outside. I looked outside and saw a big ship shooting big lasers to the village. I ran down stairs and was about to open the front door when Jikan grab my hand.

"Where are you going."

"I have to help them."

"No you can't go."

"I just can't sit here I have to go."

"No (y/n) there here for you."

"What?"

"There here looking for the crystal if they see you with it they are going to take you."

"But I can't stay and do nothing, I have to show them , everyone that I'm not monster."

I pull away my hand from Jikan, and ran outside.

An:

Sorry if this was short. I'm probably not going to write for a while. Today is my birthday 🎉🎊🎂and tomorrow I've to help clean up after the party 😳
But after that I'm going to start writing again.