16

After we put Lance in the pod, Allura and Coran left to rest, Keith went to the training room, Pidge and Shiro left to their rooms, and Hunk left to make a snack. I sat down next to Lance and a portal appear in front of me. Jikan, Karuma, and Koibita walk in the room.

"(Y/n)! You're okay!" Koibita shouted. She ran up to me, pick me up, and gave me a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Oh what's wrong?" Koibita asked, looking at me.

"Its just that it's my fault that Lance is hurt and if I only know how to use my power none of this would happen."

"But (y/n) you did your best!" She yelled.

"My best? I fought Sendak for about a minute and I lost." I explain,"He even broke my sythe." I show them the broken sythe.

"See I told you guys this would happen." Karuma snapped at me.

"Oh like you could do anything better!" I shout.

"Well at least I don't cause any trouble everywhere I go!" He yelled back. I was ready to attack him but Koibita got in between us.

"Okay now that's enough you two!" She yelled,"This is no time to be fighting!"

Jikan grabs the broken sythe and looks at me. "(Y/n), this might take a while to fix, so in the meantime you need to practice more on your magic." He open his hand and a book appear.

"Here this might help you

"Here this might help you." They all stared to leave, but I ran in front of them.

" Wait before you go, can you tell me what is 618."

"What?" Koibita question.

"Sendak keep calling me 618 and told me that Zarkon wants me back. And you guys did raise me."

"Sorry (y/n) but we don't know what are you talking about, now we have to go." Before I can anything, they walked past me and left. After they left, hunk peek out of the door.

"Uh is it alright to come in?" He whisper.

"Sure..uh how long have you been standing there."

"Since you guys started talking." Hunk reply, walking in the room with a plate of food, blankets, and pillows. I looked behind him and saw (d/n) running past him and into my arms.

"Hey buddy, I miss you too." I spoke, scratching his/her head. Hunk put the pillows and blankets down and hands me the food.

"Well I figured that you haven't ate in a while so I made you something."

"Thanks hunk!" I started to eat and hunk sat next to me.

"So what is the deal with the 618 thing?" Hunk asked.