12

It is night and Allura invited the Arusian to a party. And now their are doing a play.

   "It was an epic battle but voltron was victorious,"  then the Arusian who were playing voltron fell down,

   "No I said 'Voltron was victorious!" And they got back up and the 'monster' fell. Allura started talking about how we're doing to save the galaxy and spread peace. I saw shiro by himself, and I walk towards him.

   "Hey shiro."

   "Oh hey (y/n), what are you doing here."

   "I was going to ask the same."

   "I'm just making sure no galra or intruder enter."

   "Oh."

   " I'm fine, go have fun."

   "Okay." I left and saw hunk, keith, and lance talking.

   "We ought to get something like that."

   "Like what?"

   "You know, like a cheer. Like a team cheer we do."

   "Mm-Hmm Yeah okay. How about uh..I say Vol and you say tron.Vol!"

   "Uh..Vol-tron?"

   "Uh no, 'I say Vol' and 'you say tron', Vol!"

   "Tron!" I yelled and jump on lance back.

   "See (y/n) gets it." Lance takes a sip of his drink, and he looked like he was dying. He walk up to Coran and holding his mouth.

   "Coran what is this!"

  "Oh, this is Nunvill, the nectar of the gods."

   "It taste like hotdog water and feet."

   "Yeah makes a wonderful hair tonic as well." Then lance started to puke and fainted. Keith tried to drink the nasty punch when he spill out the drink on hunk. Lance eventually got back up.

   "I just we should get used to this space juice. Who knows when we'll get back home again."

   "Yeah if ever."

   "What do you mean?"

   "I mean, if Zarkon guy has been ruling for 10,000 years, how long do you think it will takes us to fix it? You know, if we live."

   "Right that."

   "Hey what do you think are the chances are of us landing on a Nacho planet?"

   "Well, there's only one planet with Veradera beach, pizza shack looking out over the water, and garlic knots and my mom's hugs.." Lance look down and gave his drink to me.

   "I'm sorry. I think this Nunvill is getting to me. I gotta go."

   "Lance?...uh hunk I be right back."

  I was walking around the castle and found lance sitting in the control room.

   "Lance are you okay?"

   "Oh hey (y/n)." I walk up to him and sat down.

   "Yeah I'm fine."

   "Your homesick, right?"

   "Yeah, (y/n) how far you think we are from earth."

   "Pretty far I guess." We stop talk and I look out through the castle window.

   "Lance, what's it like on Earth."

   "Well, earth has blue oceans, the white clouds, the green grass, and my favorite part is when it rains. My siblings and I will splash around and jump in puddles."

   "And what about your family."

   "My brothers would always pull pranks on me and my sisters would force me to watch dramatic movies."

   "Is that were you get your pick-up lines from?"

   "What no! I got it from my cousins."

   "Haha okay. And you parents?"

   "Hm my dad was usually busy at work but he cares a lot for us. My mom would tell me that one day I'll do something great. And my grandparents would tell me stories of the old days."

   "Woah they seem awesome and earth sound so cool, I want to go there someday."

   "Well maybe when we finish fighting Zarkon and save the universe. I take you earth and show you to my family. They would love you."

   "Thanks lance." I stand up and took my hand out.

   "Come on let's go meet the others." I grab lance and pull him and saw a small drone enter the room.

   "Hey rover."

Beep

   "Wait, where's pidge."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

   "(Y/N)! Look out!" Lance push me on the ground with him on top and the last thing I remember was an explosion.