9

I was having a wonderful dream when I hear the castle alarm.

BEEP!!BEEP!!

"Everyone up! Zarkon is attacking!!"

What already? But I just got here.

"The castle is about to be destroy!"

I got up from bed got dress, grab my death scythe, and ran out the door.

"Go, Go, Go! We need Voltron now!"

I saw Keith and Shiro ran pass me, so I follow them since I have no idea where was I going.

"Hurry! We can't survive much longer!"

I walk into the room and saw pidge, and hunk still wearing his pyjamas.

"You've got to sell it a little bit more."

"Oh,no! Allura is dead!" He yelled. "Ah! It's horrible! Her head fell off!" He fell to the ground, "Wait! What!? Her severed head is trying to speak to me."

"What is it, Allura's head? What are your final words." He cried.😢

"Coran.."😓

"Oh yes Princess, I'm listening."😢

"It's over."😧

"Oh I know! If only Voltron had been formed." He stop and look at us, "Oh, time!"

"I guess this isn't an actual attack," said shiro.

"And a good thing it wasn't because it took you......Coran?"

"Seventy-five degrees." He said. "Oh, sorry. No this is a meat thermometer."

"However long it was, it was too long." She walk up to us."You must always be ready to do battle with Zarkon."

"Look at you!" She yelled."Only Shiro in uniform."

"Um princess do you know how long it takes to put on armour like that." I stated " I mean shiro could have put it on before the alarm."

"True but that still doesn't understand why they didn't bring their bayards.....and where's lance?"

Right when she said that lance enter the looking like he was in a photo shoot.

"Good morning guys what's going on?"

"Coran and I have been up for hours getting the castle back in order," she said. "We had to ran a test on the alarms, and we decided you as well.......guess which one failed."

"Hey you got to sleep for 10,000 years man. Monday night I was on Earth. Now I've flown through space, fought some evil alien name Zarkon, eaten goo in some weird castle. That's a lot to process in, uh...I don't know. What day is today? " Hunk said.

"It's the third day of the Spicolian movement. Hump day! "Coran answer.

"It's a lot to process."

"You must understand the stakes of our mission," allura said. "Over the last 10,000 year, the castle picked up distress beacons from the following locations. So we have to assume that Zarkon has conquered almost the entire universe. "She continued

"Earth is here. An attack on your planet is inevitable." She showed us a universe and by the look on the guys faces shows that their families are in there.