: 01 :

Chapter 1 : Prologue

            FINALLY‼  Today was my birthday, not like anyone would care though.  My name is Rebekah Mathis and I am finally turning 16! I might even find my mate! Oh, and I’m going to be able to shift for the first time!

Hi! I’m Nicki.  I’m your wolf a voice inside my head said.

Hey, I’m Rebekah. It’s nice to meet you

Yeah, I already know who you are, and it’s nice to meet you too!

Ok. Well, I have to go to school so-

Wait, school on your birthday? What is this madness?

So bye, I'll talk to you later! I finish my thought

            I put on my normal outfit which consists of a sweater and sweatpants.  My parents would never get me anything else because they thought I was too fat… I went downstairs and prepared breakfast for everybody.  As I was bringing napkins to the table, somebody tripped me and I lost my balance and fell, leaving the napkins flying everywhere.

“Stupid slut.” My sister, Hannah, muttered. “Next time, watch where you're going, bitch” she screeched with her unreasonably high voice.  God, that sound is deafening.

            As I was picking up the napkins, I was kicked in the stomach by my brother, Alex.  I was the youngest in my family and the odd one out.  Everyone in my family had blond hair while I had dark brown hair.  My sister and brother resembled my parents, Lucy and James, while didn’t even have a trait from them.  In their eyes, my sister and brother were the perfect angels and I was the spawn of Satan.  I never knew why they hated me so much, but I endured the abuse they and the pack members gave me.

            After I everybody in the pack ate, I cleaned up the table and dishes and went to brush my teeth.  Time for school. Yay. (Note my sarcasm)

VOTE & COMMENT & SHARE