: 11 :

I am really sorry for not updating lately.  My teachers have been making me study for my EOC and I haven't really had time to update so yeah, sorry.  I will make it an effort to update more often, though.

"I've gone

for too long

living like

I'm not alive"

~ Paramore // Miracle

Recap:  

“Remember this, Finn and Tate, I will always protect you and care for you. Nobody will be messing with you now and I will personally train you so that you will be stronger, faster, and you will be able to control your powers.  I could tell that everybody in our pack loves you already. Oh and by the way, you guys are not sleeping in that shitty attic.  You guys will be sleeping in my room on a real bed with sheets and pillows.  Are you guys still hungry?” they shook their heads no.  I remembered that we had already eaten at the ceremony. 

As we headed upstairs towards my room, they made a pit stop to the bathroom and took showers and brushed their teeth; I did the same.     As we got into bed I wished them goodnight and they did the same. 

_________________________

Chapter eleven:  You Stupid Fucking Abortion.

            Yay! Its training time!  Today is the day where I get to show those 16 to 24 year olds how to actually fight.  I jumped off my bed and put on my training outfit which consisted of a blue bandeau and skinny black yoga pants. I also put on a light sweatshirt that I would be taking off later.  This is what I usually wore because it allowed me to move as freely as I wanted to and because it was very light, which would allow me to be more agile.

“Hey, everybody wake up! It’s training time!!” I yelled.  This was going to be fun; I bet they didn’t know that I didn’t take bullshit from anybody and was a ruthless trainer. Hehehe . . .

            After everybody in both packs came down, ate, and changed, Shay split them into the 3 groups: the women and children – Alli and Shay’s expertise, 16 – 24 year olds – my expertise, and the 25 year olds and older- Tyler and Ryder’s expertise.  Most werewolves thought that I couldn’t fight because I’m a girl and they would ridicule me.  I ended up beating their asses during training.  I was ruthless and didn’t take any shit from anybody, even Alpha’s.

“Hey! Why are the women and girls training with us?  They belong in the kitchen!” some guy in Ashton’s pack yelled. He got a few hoots and that just made me pissed. 

“The reason that they are trained is to protect themselves from intruders and anybody else that could potentially harm them in any way.  The only people exempted from training are the pregnant and handicapped.” I said calmly, it was very scary. “Alpha Ashton, it is very sad that you still commit to these sexist practices. Your pack is weak and full of bullshit. In all of the packs I train, women were always trained.”

“The reason we don’t train women is because they need to clean, cook, and help the children.  If they were to spend some time training with the other members, they would not be able to do the other stuff.”

“You stupid fucking abortion.  Do you know just how sexist your comment was? Anyway, your argument is invalid and I don’t give a rat’s ass if you don’t want your women trained because Alli and Shay are going to train them.  GOT IT! GOOD! Now let’s head out. Everybody will be participating, including you and your beta. ”

I walked over to Finn and Tate. “Hey. How are you guys doing?” they both responded with a ‘fine’. “You guys don’t have to participate.  I will train you guys later and when your training is done, you can fill in for me if I have to go somewhere and I can't train this pack.”

_______________OUTSIDE __________________

            I took off my jacket and realized that every guy was staring at me, or more specifically my boobs.  I looked at them little lower and saw miniature tents in their sweats.  Not the best time to have a hard on and now I was scarred for life.

“Okay.  First off, you each will do 100 laps around the house; lake included.”  I heard a few groans and protest.  “Hey! I am not here to listen to you whine and cry so shut the fuck up and do what I fucking want or else you'll have to do more!” I roared.  Everybody scurried ahead, except for 2 people.  Fucking Hannah and her slut of a friend, Heather.  They were leisurely walking, not giving two shits about how furious I was.  All hell was about to break loose.

VOTE - COMMENT - FAN