: 02 :

Chapter 2 : Mate?!

Since my house was, like, 7 minutes away from the school, I decided on walking. The weather wasn’t that bad, probably 70 degrees outside.  As I walked into the building, I sensed a heavenly scent.

Mate, Mate, Mate‼ My wolf shouted. I followed the scent and was immediately shocked. 

Ashton Clark, notorious player and alpha of my pack, was my mate?! I walked over to him only to find a bunch of sluts around him. Once he sees me, Ashton instantly shoos the sluts away.

“We need to talk” I said. “You’re my mate” I whisper low enough so that only he can hear.  The next thing he did surprised me.

“Hey everybody!” he yells loudly; we go to a school with only wolves and no humans. “This girl right here” he says pointing to me, “is my mate.” The crowd around us laughs.

“I Ashton Clark, alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, reject you, Rebekah Mathis, omega of the Blood Moon Pack, as a mate. I mean who would want you as one. You're fat, nerdy, and short. You would be a terrible Luna and an even worse mate!”

By the last word my wolf was completely broken.

I hate him my wolf said

So do I. I only let one tear escape from my eye.  He didn’t deserve them anyway.

Laughter was what I heard. Pain was what I felt. Humiliation was the expression that was across my face. I pushed through the crowd to go to the pack house.  Since it was school was still going, the adults went to work.  I went to my room and changed my clothes, got out a piece of paper and a pen.

Dear whoever it may concern,

            I am running away and don’t even bother looking for me because I don’t want to be found.  I’m done with all your [my family, mate and pack] bullshit.  You have bullied me and abused me for 15 years of my life.  I don’t know why you hate me so much. If I change would you love me?  I don’t even know the answer to that question. The hatred coming off of you is too much.

             As for my mate, Ashton Clark, I hate you. I wish you a safe trip to hell because that’s where you will go when you die. I hope you die a slow painful death, knowing that I, your unwanted mate, hate you with a passion. Go and fuck some other slut

            My family, Lucy and James, I can't even call you mom and dad. You’ve never been there for me and when I reach out for comfort from you, all I get is a slap on the cheek and a kick to the gut. If I ever see you again, know that I am not your daughter; you lost the privilege of calling me that when you failed to love me unconditionally.  Hannah and Alex, you guys are major fuck-ups. I mean, who beats their sister. Their own SISTER! The one that never did anything to you. Hannah, my dear “sister”, you are a major slut. Don’t even deny it. I have never had sex before so I don’t think I get the title of “slut”.  Alex, my dear “brother”, you were supposed to protect me from the people that hurt me. But you didn’t; instead, you beat me just like them. I guess you can say I’m out of the family.

            To my pack, FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKINGBETRAYINGASSWIPESHITBAGS (motherfucking betraying asswipe shit bags)! I hope you burn in hell.

            If you say sorry, I’m not going to forgive you.  I will never forgive or forget what you have done to me.

With hatred,

            Rebekah

I placed the note on my bed and went out the back door, wandering into the woods, breaking free of the chains that hold me back.

Want me to put up someone else's P.O.V. of Rebekah running away? if so, who? 

VOTE  COMMENT  FAN