: 13 :

I am so sorry for not updating for the past couple of weeks!  I really hate writer's block.\

" The grass wasn't green enough here
After watching it with my tears
I'm not sure where you went
Now we are, just past tense
The snakes, they are slithering in
Chasing me to my end
I can't say where that is
I'm running again "

~ Paramore // Renegade

recap:

            “One, two, three” the crowd of people yelled when Bek pinned him down.

“I won! I won! I won!” she yelled. “Now you have to be my bitch for a week, Emmy.

_________

Chapter thirteen:  Lacy Bras and Thongs

“Emmy!” I yelled.  It was time for his first task. Yay! This was going to be a day people would not forget.

“Yes master.” Emerson said begrudgingly. He walked into the living room looking furious.  I probably interrupted something important. . .

“I want you to go to my bedroom and pick out one bra and underwear for me. Now go pet.” He has no idea what I have in store for him.

--- five minutes later ---

Emerson comes out with a pretty pink lace bra and a white lace thong.  Ha. He thinks I'm going to wear that? Hell to the fucking no.

“Here you go, master.” Emerson was smiling very smugly.  I took the lingerie and put it up for inspection.

“Good choice, pet.  Now put it on.” I said bluntly. His face was priceless; his jaw dropped and his eyes widened in disbelief.

“No way. I – I can't wear that, Rebekah. Please don’t make me.”  Aww, that would’ve made me cave in.  but it didn’t.

“Nope. Strip.” I quickly turned away and let him change.

“Is the bra big enough for your moobs (man boobs)?” I ask. I was blessed with decent boobs that weren't too big.

“Unfortunately, yes. The underwear, however, carves out details that do not need to be made known.*cough* my dick *cough* is outlined *cough*.” I tried to stifle a laugh but me being me, I couldn’t hold it in.

“Okay, now walk into the basement and try to act normal. Oh, and don’t even think about disobeying.  Remember, I blood bend.”

~ Emerson’s POV. ~

I walk into the basement to find all the guys in there.  God.  Mother.  Fucking.  Damn it.  She set me up!  She knew all the guys were going to be in here.  I walked up to them and greeted them.  They all seemed very . . . curious as to how I got into this situation.  I told them how Rebekah beat me so I had to be her bitch for a week.  The guys laughed and took pictures even though I told them not to.  The guys were never going to let me live this down.  After nearly three hour, Rebekah called me up.

~Bek’s POV~

“So, how was down there with your friends?  I bet they got a real kick out of seeing your outfit.” I say with a smirk.  I know that making him go down there was cruel but, it was pretty funny.

“Yeah, yeah. . . ”

10 VOTES?
 VOTE~COMMENT~FAN