: 09 :

Feb. 23, 2014

Thank You For All The Votes and Reads!

I am really trying to update faster but I have tons of essays to write and a lot of math homework.  Don't expect me to update every one to two days.  If I can update then I will.

I have change the people who abuse Bek; everyone else abused her except for her father. The people that abused her the most were Alpha Ashton, Beta Alex, Hannah, and Lucy ( her mother).  I'm not going to change the chapters that I have already written because that could be confusing.

I'm not going to make a love triangle out of anybody

Everybody in the Pure Elites pack does not have a mate and will not have a mate unless I make the story like that and everybody in that pack treats each other like family and equal

Bek can sing and play the guitar / piano,  and Ryder can play the guitar and back up vocals 

 " When all we know is falling I'll save something for you
You who are all alone
When everything is beautiful, when everything's OK.
Even if it's not OK I'll say 'It's all for you.' "

~ Sleeping with Sirens // The Bomb Dot Com

The day they go to Evergreen, Colorado

“Everybody, let’s head out!” I yell.  This was the day were I would finally face my demons. Well, my four demons: Alex, Hannah, Lucy, and Ashton.  I must be insane to agree to train their weak asses. 

“Hey, Bek, are you going to get in the car? We have to leave in like a minute.”  Allie said.  Out of all of us, she was probably the best at driving a car.  Like, she could drive a car for twelve hours and still have enough energy to party.  My specialty, however, was a motorcycle.  It makes me feel alive. I'm probably going to have to ship it over, though.  I think I'm going to try something different.

“No, I’m going to earth bend my way there.” I say. I used this technique called an earth wave. I can create a wave of earth (rock) to ride on and use it as a form of transportation.  They’ve all seen me do it and it is the coolest thing ever!  It was as fast as a racecar and I got to practice my bending so that was an advantage.

“Ok, well I’ll see you there.  You remember the directions, right?”  Ryder asks me. 

“Aww, is my big brwother worrwied about me?”  I say in a baby voice.

“No . . . yes . . . it’s your old pack.  We should all be worried.”

“Don’t get you thong in a knot.  I know how to keep my emotions from affecting my bending, remember? I literally spent 3 months on that because I was such a mess back then.  I won't burn down the pack house when I get angry. I promise. Now you guys have to promise me that you will not kill anybody that inflicted pain on me.  Notice how I didn’t say that you couldn’t hurt them; only do it when they are being disrespectful to you or any of us.” I say with a smile.

“Yes, Alpha.” They say in agreement. 

“You will know when I arrive .” I quickly regrouped myself and head to the clearing

“See you guys in about four hours.” And with that, I made my earth wave and proceeded to go to the pack house.

I can't believe we’re going to see Ashton.  It’s been three long years.  I wonder what has happened. My wolf, Nicki (in case you’ve forgotten) said.