: 10 :

March 2, 2014

I am really sorry for not updating!  I can not promise you guys that I will update on weekdays, but I can probably update on the weekends. 

Remember this: the people she hates are =

> Ashton
> Hannah
> Lucy (mom)
> Alex

she does not hate her father

well here you go :

" And here we go again with all the things we said
And not a minute spent to think that we'd regret
So we just take it back these words and hold our breath
Forget the things we swore, we meant  "

~ Paramore // Here We Go Again

Recap:

“Is it really you, Rebekah?” I heard the voice of a guy say.

            I turned to look at the person who said my name.  I couldn’t believe it! That stupid, lying, abusive, bastard!  God I want to strangle something, or in this case, him.  After all these years, Alex still has the nerve to say my name. 

“Hello there, Alex” I say with a sneer.  Ryder was coming up behind me; I held out my hand signaling that I wanted to do this on my own.

“Betcha didn’t think that I would be Alpha of the Pure Elites pack.  I know for a fact that you always thought that I was a weak, stupid, bi–” I was cut off by what sounded like a dying cat talking.

“You are still bitch.  And you’re still fugly, maybe even fuglier.  Just because you’re the Alpha of a pack, don’t expect me to follow your rules.  After all, I’m the Luna of this pack.”  And with that Hannah finished.  Oh, why did I come back to help these poor unfortunate souls (A/N it’s from the Little Mermaid).  Hannah was always one of the top bullies for me.  Her and Ashton.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP HANNAH!” Alex said using his beta tone.  Thank god he said it before I pounded my fist into her nose so that no amount of operations could make it look decent.

 “Please come back where you belong, Rebekah. I'm so sorry that I treated you like crap.  I need you, mom needs you, dad needed you, we all ne-” before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off.

“You want me back, mom needs me, everyone wants be BACK‼ I don’t believe you.  Ok, I believe dad wants me back because he never HIT ME‼ I am done with your bullshit, along with everyone else’s.  When we are done training this weak pack, we are OUT. And why did you say ‘needed’ when you were talking about dad?  Never mind, tell me later.  I will so not forgive and forget easily.  I'm not the girl I was three years ago.  I have changed.  A lot. Do not think that you can come apologizing to me and begging me for my forgiveness because I will never forgive anybody who hurt me.”  And with that, I dashed to my old room: the Attic.

            I heard Alli and Shay calling for me to come back, but I knew that they could never catch up to me; I was as fast as a bullet, even in my human form.  I climbed up all the stairs until I reached the familiar sight of a door with lots of deep slashes.  The slashes where from when my Ashton, Alex, and Hannah threw knives at me.  I think two of the knives they were throwing got me; one in my arm and one in my stomach.  I was trying to protect myself, but let’s face it, I was weak back then. I couldn’t protect myself from getting hurt and my father couldn’t protect me because he was always gone. So yeah, basically, I had no one.  Anyway, I digress.  I opened the door to reveal 2 girls in there.