Chapter Four

_________

Harry's POV

_________

"Maybe you should go to an Mental Asylum."

 I looked at him in shock. "What?"  I asked.

"Go to a Mental Asylum... Harry. It will be good for you, proper medication, proper looking after. Harry, I can't keep looking after you all the time!" Liam said.

"What?! No! I'm not Mental, I'm not crazy! I promise I--" That's when I broke down to the floor in tears. Liam wrapped his arm around me protectively. "I-I'm not crazy! I'm not going!"

"Harry it... it will help you and--"

"No! Don't you get it?! I don't wanna be locked up in a fucking cage!" I screamed at him but he didn't flinch or move. He touched my shoulder soothingly... brave.

"Harry... it's not like that. It's not anything like TV," he chucked. "You have a nice bed to sleep in, you get to go outside with special people looking after you. You make friends the same as you. You get looked after, if you don't go you will never get better."

"Nope. I'm not going that's my final answer, I'm never going," I told him firmly.

"Suit yourself," he scoffed, walking out the door. Who did he think he was? Telling me to go to a dang mental asylum? No! I don't wanna be locked up and having to go out with someone every time I step out the fucking door way. No, I'm not going no matter how better it will make me. I looked out the window and saw Liam drive out of my drive way. I took two more tablets, downing some water, I wanted to go and see that mysterious boy again....

When I got to the same mountain, the boy wasn't there. I smiled to myself, getting out of the car and jogged up the steps. I looked down at the road, it was a mountain, then the road then a cliff. It was dangerous for cars to go top limit on the road as there was a cliff right next to it. No wonder the boy likes it here so much, it may be summer but there was a certain breeze. It wasn't cold nor hot. It was a nice view too. "Nice view?" I quickly turned around to see the boy. I gulped.

"U-Uh, y-yeah..."

He laughed, "It's not my property, I just happen to live on a mountain s'all," he told me. I smiled lightly.

"Uh... sorry I was so rude to you yesterday," I whispered.

"Haha, It's okay. Why did you say it wasn't you?" he asked. I couldn't tell a stranger.

"Just me... being an idiot," I laughed. He chuckled with me walking over to me. "Why do you always come up here? when ever I drive round here I always see you here."

"It's a good place to think. I like to look at the sky to remember my dad."

"Your dad? he died?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," I told him. He laughed slightly.

"It's okay" he told me. "It was when I was nineteen, three years ago," he told me.

"So you're twenty-two" I asked.

He nodded "You?"

"I'm twenty."

"When I was twenty I didn't like it, I used to self harm a lot because of my dad. I'm over it now," he said. I bit my lip.

"You're over your own dad's death?"

He turned to look at me, he was going to scream at me... but instead he smiled. "No, of course not. I always have those little moments where I cry myself to sleep and such but... I'm not as bad. I realize he wouldn't like me crying."

"How... how did he die?"

He was silent for a moment, he looked down. "He killed himself."

"Oh," that's all I could say, 'Oh'.

"So," he began "We've been talking for a while and I don't know your name. I'm Louis Tomlinson."

"Harry Styles."

"Well Harry Styles," he laughed "can I have your number?"

"We just met," I chuckled.

"I'm a social person," he winked. I laughed as I wrote my number on a piece of paper.

"Thank's Curly."