Chapter Nineteen

____________

Louis' POV

____________

I sat on the bed waiting for Harry to come out the bathroom, he stayed in my bedroom now. The door unlocked, I looked up at Harry, smiling. He jumped next to me causing the bed to squeak. "Lou?" he mumbled. I hummed in response. "When am I going back to my own house? Am I getting on your nerves staying here?"

I looked at him in shock. "What? No, you'll never get on my nerves. Why, do you want to move out? Honestly?" I asked. 

"No, not really. I love being with you," he said.

"Then don't go. Stay here."

"Wait, like... move in?"

I nodded "Yeah, why not?" I said. He looked down.

"How am I supposed to get rid of my flat?" he asked.

"Ring up the counsel and everything tomorrow," I shrugged. He nodded slowly.

"Okay so I am now officialy living with you," he laughed.

"Yup," I said popping the P. He leaned over pressing his lips against mine softly and slowly. It took me by surprise a little, but I kissed back.

He began to push me down onto the bed, leaning over me. He was being dominent. That wasn't allowed.

I rolled us over so I was on top and over him. I smirked into our kiss as he groaned in annoyance. I continued to smirk as I ripped his shirt off, getting right into it. I joined our lips back together as I felt his body. And, fuck, did it feel good.

I rolled my hips against his, already feeling the bulge growing in his skinny jeans. I reached down and unzipped his skin-tight pants, pulling them down to his knees so he could get them off the rest of the way. It was far easier to tell he had a boner when he wasn't wearing pants.

I pulled away from him, sitting on his torso and licking my lips as I slowly, in a teasing manner, pulled my shirt off over my head. I could feel his boner against my butt as I slowly zipped down my pants and pulled them off. 

"Fuckin' hell, Lou," he moaned before grabbing my neck and pulling me back. He shuffled back to wear my pillows were, resting his head on them as I kissed him and played with his hair. I then pulled away and went down to his hips, skipping the kiss-the-neck-then-kiss-down-his-chest thing, only to get to the good stuff. I began to nibble at his hips as he moaned.

My lips slowly made their way to the hem of his boxers. I bit the hem and began to pull his boxers down with my teeth. His dick flew up the minute his boxers were down. I moaned.

"Please," he whined. I began to kiss his stomach and touch little Harry as he moaned, grabbing my hair. Soon, I began to paw myself under my boxers. He saw this and smirked.

Before I knew it, he was on top of me and was putting his hand under my boxers, grabbing my dick. I moaned as he began to rub.

"Fuck, Harry," I groaned. He smirked and began to kiss me as he touched me. Soon my boxers were off as well.

"I love your dick," he said. I chuckled and kissed him some more.

Soon, he was kissing down my chest, down my torso and right down to my dick. He grabbed it and put the tip between his teeth, making me moan loudly. He began to suck.

I pulled at his curls as he sucked me off. Already I felt like coming, but I didn't. I bit my lip to contain my moans. He had the mouth of Jesus.

He pulled out and went back to my mouth, kissing me roughly and rubbing his hands all over me. I moaned and groaned into his mouth.

"Please fuck me," I moaned, not even realising I had said it until Harry's eyes opened and he pulled away, looking at me. He nodded innocently.

"T-there's lube," I said, "in the drawer, there." I pointed to the drawer next to my bed. Harry reached over and pulled the lube out.

"T-turn over," he said. I turned over and got on my knee's, holding onto the headboard with both hands as I listened to Harry lubing up his fingers.

With no warning, I felt two fingers go into my ass. I screamed his name as he bagan to pull out and then push back in. I bit my lip, but still managed to moan and scream.

He pulled out and I sighed, dropping my head to look down at the pillow. Then, with absolutely no warming, I felt him slam into me and I screamed louder then I ever did before.

After a while of doing that, he pulled out. I fell onto the bed and he fell with me, cuddling into me. I smiled. "You're good at that."

"Thanks," he answered.