Chapter Seven

________

Louis' POV

________

"Are you gonna tell me why you ran out the other day?" I asked. Harry froze in his spot staying silent looking down at his lap.

"You don't wanna know," he said in a deep raspy voice. 

"Why...?" I asked slowly. He put a hand over mine.

"I'm a dangerous person,"

"What? What do you mean you're a dangerous person...?" I asked. Harry looked down in his lap. "

I- I..."

I looked him in the eye squeezing his hand. "What is it? I know we've only... kinda just met. But what is it? I'll find out sooner or later."

"I... I have schizophrenia."

"What's... that?" I asked carefully. Harry looked at me.

"You really want to know?" I nodded lightly.

"I have voices in my head that I can't control. Sometimes I listen to them and they tell me to do bad things. I ran out of your house because they were telling me to hurt you, I didn't want to put you in danger so I ran out before you could stop me. This is why we shouldn't be friends," he said. He looked at me as I was going to run away "If you're going to make me leave, say it now."

"H-Harry," I croaked. I was speechless, I honestly didn't know what to say. 'It's gonna be okay' wouldn't fucking help would it? "Y-You're gonna be fine. I'm n-not going to kick you out. I-It's not your f-fault."

"You're scared of me. Don't worry, I'm used to it."

"I'm not scared of you," I told him firmly. "I just don't know what too say. I feel really bad for you."

"My only friend Liam, want's me to go to an Asylum," he said. I looked at him shocked and disgusted.

"What? You can't! Do you have medication?" I asked. He nodded slightly.

"Doesn't do anything really, but I think I'm getting better."

"S' good."

"I once slit Liam's arm with glass," he said. "I can't help it."

"I don't think of you any different though, Harry."

He held his head down in his lap, grabbing his hair. "FUCK! THEY'RE COMING BACK, LEAVE ME ALONE!" he screamed. My heart dropped, I wrapped his arm around him. "GET OFF ME! I'M DANGEROUS, YOU CAN'T!" I felt a sharp pain around me cheek. "F-ffuck, Louis I-" he held his head again falling to the floor wrapping up with his knee's around him sobbing. I got down on my knee, not caring about the red mark of pain on my cheek. I lightly touched his shoulder.

"It's gonna be fine. Calm down okay? Just calm down."

"No it's fucking not! I'm crazy! I'm mental!"

"Harry you're not...You can do this, okay?"

"No!" he screamed. Harry just lay on the floor screaming and crying, a glass photo frame fell on the floor. I don't know how to handle this. He was breathing heavily. I got my phone dialing 999.

"Nine-nine-nine, what's your emergency?"

"My friend Harry has schizophrenia and he's on the floor screaming and crying, knocking things off. Can you send an ambulance?"

"Okay sir, the ambulance will be here right away, if you just tell us your address and keep him as calm as possible,"

I told them my address and hung up. Harry was on the floor, repeating the same things. Glass was all around him. "GO AWAY, LEAVE ME ALONE!" he kept shouting, I was scared and worried and I didn't know what to do.

After 5 minutes of pouncing around and seeing Harry crying an panicking the ambulance came. I wasn't allowed to go in the Ambulance so I had to follow in my own car. They gave Harry some medicine making him calm and sleepy and put him in the stretcher. I got in my car, rushing to the hospital, following the ambulance.

I saw them move Harry onto the stretcher, taking him to a hospital room. I was stood by him, running after them as they walked into the room, laying him down on the bed. He wasn't awake right now, he was sound asleep. I sat near his hands, squeezing his tight. As he was given some medicine to put him asleep he was connected to machines with medicine to wake him up going through tubes and into his body. I watched his tummy go up and down as he breathed in slowly. The doctor walked in smiling. "We're going to inject this needle in him, causing him to wake up immediately," he said. I nodded at the doctor, moving away to give him space. He injected it into his hands then took it out. Harry's eyelids were already fluttering lightly. I smiled, seeing him wake up. Hopefully he was okay... I hope. The doctor sat next to him as well as I was. His eye's were open now, he got on his elbows pulling himself up slowly. "Hi Harry," the doctor said. "Do you feel okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..." he yawned. "What happened?"

"You just started to sob and cry, you broke things and you were basically having an attack. You wouldn't move or breath properly so I called an ambulance," I explained. Harry looked up at me and smiled.

"When can I go home?"

"Tomorrow."

"Louis, can you stay?" he asked. Crap, my parents were coming tomorrow. I guess I'd have to call them and tell them to come on Tuesday because, no matter what, I was staying with Harry. I like him even more the fact he told me what was wrong with him.

"Yeah, I'll stay Hazza. I'll call my family and tell them to come on Tuesday."

"Wait, your family was coming over tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded

"It's okay though, they can come on Tuesday."

"No, Louis. Go and see them."

"Harry. I'm staying here and you're not going to change my mind," I told him firmly. The Doctor smiled.

"We will be back in about an hour." I nodded and so did Harry and the doctor left.

"Can you cuddle with me?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow, smiling. I nodded, lifting up the covers and wrapping my arms around Harry. I was too small to be the big spoon but, oh well. I wrapped them around him safely but comfortable as he snuggled into me. "Goodnight."

"Night."