Chapter Sixteen

____________

Louis' POV

____________

"Harry!" I said. He looked at me with a blank expression. "What are you doing here?" he whispered.

"To release you! We can help you."

"No one can help me Louis. I'm a fucked up person," he said.

"Harry... please. You can stay with me, we'll get a therapist to help you and everything. Get you proper medication..." I persuaded.

"I'm in here now. You can't do anything anymore, I'm crazy," he spoke. I looked down.

"Harry, please," I croaked. 

"Harry," Liam spoke, "you can get help, you don't need to stay here. We can get you therapy, me and Louis can look after you."

"I'm sorry, there's no way you can get me out."

"We can sign you out."

"No, a parent has to do that," Harry said. "I don't have parents."

"Yes you do, In Cheshire," I said.

Harry shrugged, "They don't care about me."

"Harry, please. You're over eighteen, you can sign yourself out," Liam said.

Harry shrugged again. "I don't want to come out- Well, I do. But it's all for the best."

"Harry, it's not for the best. Please..." I cried.

Harry shook his head, standing up. "Sorry," he whispered pecking my lips softly. "Bye, you guys."

I looked at Harry sadly with tears rolling down my face. I walked out slowly, following Liam out of the dospital. I didn't say anything to Liam but he tried to talk to me. I just got into my car, leaving the hospital.

I got into the house, throwing a glass souvenir across the room. I got a spare piece of glass, sliding it across my bare arm. I carried on doing that until it was going from my hand to my elbow. I kept making scratches with it, then going as deep as I possibly could. I winced at the pain, letting the glass fall, causing it to smash. I fell to the ground in pain, curling myself up in a ball, loudly sobbing. I didn't know what to do with myself, I lost my other half.

__________

Harry's POV

__________

I sat on my bed quietly. I was waiting for them to come in with my medication. It was due right now. Everyone was out in the corridors watching TV, or playing in the games room. I looked out the window, watching Louis and Liam drive off, this is where I belong. I'm a crazy, mental person. "Harry, love?" I turned to see the nurse. I smiled lightly at her. "Time for your meds," she said. I nodded as she put the tablets and water in my hands. I put the tasteless tablets in my mouth along with the water. "All down sweetheart?" she asked. I nodded. "You wanna join everyone else outside?"

"I guess. It's better than being locked in here," I said. She nodded as I followed her outside to the games room. All these people were like me, they had something wrong with their brains. People gave me smiles, people stared at me.

"Right Harry, I think I know someone you'll get along with."

I followed her up to a guy with tanned skin and dark hair, he had multiple tattoo's that I couldn't count. "Harry, this is Zayn. Zayn, that's Harry. Zayn has multiple personality disorder."

"Aye," he said. I nodded slightly when the nurse walked away. "Why are you in 'ere then?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I have schizophrenia," I said.

"Oh, so you have voices in your head telling you the truth?" Zayn scoffed. I looked at him with my eyebrows up.

"Tis not the fucking truth. They make me think it is, besides they don't just tell me stuff. They tell me to do things," I said.

"You're brain doesn't lie to you."

"My boyfriend doesn't lie too me."

"That's an opinion what he says. It's what he sees," Zayn growled.

"Well these voices in my head are telling me to fucking slap you because you're being a prick."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" he cried. Okay, so this was his multiple personality disorder, different personalities at random times. He was being a prick a minute ago now he's being sweeter than sweet. "Let me show you around."

I rolled my eye's, following him around the building. I don't think I can get used to this.