Chapter Seventeen

____________

Harry's POV

____________

Zayn walked over to my table, I didn't look up at him. "Oi, prick," he growled. I looked up, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What?" I spat.

"Just need to tell you that you're a prick, a fat asshole," Zayn growled. I raised my eyebrows.

"See, this is why you're in this home," I grumbled. Zayn caught my eye.

"What the fuck did you just say, prick?" 

"I said; that this is why you're in this home!" I said louder. Zayn squinted his eyes in anger.

"Really now? You're in here because your brain just tells you the truth, you think you're fucking crazy when you just need to learn the truth."

"Fuck you, Zayn," I scoffed. He grabbed my wrist hard, causing me to yelp as he put pressure on my scars. "Ow!" I yelped "Get off me, Zayn, you're making my scars bleed!" I said.

"Scars?" Zayn asked smirking. I tried to pull my arm away from him but he stopped pulling my sleeve. "You self-harm? That's disgusting!" he laughed.

"Just leave me alone... please"

"Is Harry going to cry?" he teased. I gritted my teeth together, I needed to punch him. I slammed my chair away and brought my fist to his face but someone stopped me.

"Harry!" my nurse said. "Someone take Zayn away please!"

I struggled in her arms as she brought me to my room, I screamed and shouted. "Harry! Shh, It's okay. We're going to put something in you to calm you down, okay?"

I screamed and panicked when she brought a needle to my skin, a tried to fight it, I tried to push her away when the needle entered my blood. I felt sleepy and tired, I felt like I was going to collapse. My eyes slowly close and the last thing I heard was Louis' voice.

____________

Louis' POV

____________

"Harry!" I shouted trying to enter his room, but a doctor was keeping me behind. "Sir, he's going to be asleep for a while. You can go in his room once they have put the medicine in!"

"Harry!" I cried. I got pushed back by two other men, forced to wait outside on the bench. Suddenly, two nurses came out, giving me a small nod meaning I was allowed to enter. I walked in the room to see an unconscious Harry. I touched his forehead, stroking his hair. "When will he wake up?" I asked the doctor.

"Well, we're waking him up in about five minutes. He will be much calmer," he explained. I stroked Harry's wrist, turning it over to see ccars burying in it. I gulped, pressing a kiss to every single one of them. "Okay, we're going to wake him now," the doctor whispered with another needle. They put it in his skin then taking it out, it took about a minute for his eyelids to slowly open.

"Hey," I said softly. He looked around with his eyes looking tired. "You okay?" I asked, he nodded his head looking around.

"Louis, I wanna get out of here."

"Then ask the doctor if you can go out with the rest of the patients then," I said.

"No, I mean like out of here. Out of the whole place," he explained. My eyes widened and a small smile crept upon my lips.

"Sign yourself out then. What made you change your mind anyway?" I asked.

"Everything. The needles, the people. All the medication you have to take, the people here," he explained. I grabbed his hand pressing a small kiss to it.

"Do you wanna get out of bed then? We'll go sign you out." I helped Harry out of his bed, he put his shoes on while I collected all of his belongings. He was still tired so he had to lean on me in case he fell over. We both walked up to the receptionist.

"I would like to sign myself out please," Harry yawned.

"Are you over eighteen? If not then a parent has to sign you out," she asked.

"Yes, I'm twenty."

She checked my details on the computer and nodded "Okay, just sign here and here," she told him. Harry done his signature. "Okay that's perfect. You're free to leave now, Harry."

Me and Harry were on our way to the door when someone shouted his name. "Oi! Harry!" he turned around, so did I to see a tattoo'd covered man. "Remember what I said, they're not lying."

"Fuck you, Zayn," Harry scoffed