Chapter Eight

___________________

Harry's POV

___________________

I woke up wrapped in someones arms. I turned around to see Louis. Me and Louis were cuddling? Louis eyelids open and he smiled at me. "Hi," he said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Louis looked at the clock, "Five AM."

"Have you called your mum yet?"

"Oh...no! Shit, I'll call her later, okay?" Louis said. I smiled nodding.

"I feel like I've known you longer then four days," I chuckled.

Louis nodded "We're pretty close though. You're pretty cool," he said.

"You too, thanks for looking after me, Louis," I said. Louis nodded, pulling me closer as he kissed my temple. I froze but relaxed more when he stroked my hair. I smiled, falling asleep with my head on his chest. 

___________________

I woke up to hear Louis' voice, he was talking to someone. "Yeah, I'm sorry, but a close friend of mine is in the hospital and I'm not going to leave him here!"

"For fucks sake mum, be like this then. You're so stubborn." Louis hung up and caught my eye. "You okay? Sorry if I woke you, I was arguing with my mum."

"You can go back, you know," I told him. He shook his head multiple times holding my hand.

"I'm not going. I'm staying here."

"Lou I-" I began but got interrupted when Louis just hugged me tight, pulling me up from the hospital bed.

"I'm not going."

I sighed, "Fine," I groaned. "I just feel bad."

"Don't. Kinda glad that they didn't come see me, sounding shallow but all they do is just talk about random crap that I don't understand," Louis said. I chuckled laying in his arms.

"Thank's for staying though."

"No problem Hazza." He smiled, kissing my forehead again.

"Hello." the doctor walked in and I shot up. "You can go home now, but someone needs to be looking after you." Louis looked at me then turned his attention back to the Doctor.

"He can live with me for the time being," Louis spoke up, I looked at him shocked but that turned into a smile.

"That's great. Thank you, and Harry, we got recommended to give this to you. It's a therapist that handles  your illness. He's a professional," he said. I nodded, biting my lip as the doctor handed it over to Louis to look after. The doctor walked out saying 'bye' and Louis helped me out of bed. He helped me walk out of the hospital and into the car, so we were on our way to my house to get my clothes as I'm staying at Louis' house for a couple months.

-Two Days Later-

I walked downstairs from the bedroom that Louis let me use. Louis wasn't here. I sighed, looking around the whole cottage Louis lived in. Outside, I thought. I peered out the window and saw Louis sat on the mountain. I slipped a shirt on jogging to Louis. "Hi Lou," I said. Louis looked behind him, stood on his feet and hugged me. I put my hands on his waist pulling him closer. "Have they come back?" Louis asked.

"Just once in the past two days," I told him. "That's really good."

"I know." Louis grabbed my hand. "Sit." He smiled. I sat down next to him and there was a breeze today, not very strong but strong enough to make our hair go all over the place. Louis giggled loudly. "What?"

He shrugged "Don't know. It's just your hair," he laughed. I got my phone out and used my fingers to comb it. "That's better." He smiled. Louis clutched onto my arm, the day was hot but the breeze wasn't. "Let's go back inside. I don't wanna get blown of the mountain." I got up with help from Louis and we walked back into the house.  "I have work today, Harry," Louis told me. I looked at him with fear on my face.

"What if something happens?"  I asked eagerly.

"It will be fine. You should tell Liam that you're staying here for a while," he said.

"Oh shit! Liam!"

I ran out of the house with Louis running with me. "Where are you going?" he shouted from his house, I ran down the steps to my own car. "I'm going to my house. Liam's probably really worried." I started the engine, not listening to Louis' comments, I couldn't stop. Liam is really protective off me and I haven't been at my own house for 4 days. 

I arrived at my house, Liam's car was outside...