Chapter Twenty Seven (Last Chapter)

____________

Harry's POV

____________

"Lou what ever happened to your kitten?" I asked him. Louis turned to me.

"Liam and Sophia are looking after him," he replied, grabbing the keys from the shelf. "I'm going to work darlin'. I'll see you at five."

"Bye," I smiled, Louis hugged me tight. "Love you."

"Love you too, go 'round to Zayn's or something, I don't know."

I nodded as Louis quickly kissed me, then left for work. I got my phone out and looked through my messages, trying to look for Zayn's address, got it.

I was outside Zayn's house, it was pouring with rain. I knocked a couple times when Zayn answered just in his boxers. "Oh, hi Harry," he greeted. "Come in." He smiled, opening the door wider for me to enter. I walked in to see Niall, who was also in his boxers, laid on the couch. 

"Um..." I began, "was I interrupting something or...?"

Niall looked down then wrapped a blanket around him. He walked up to me. "S-Sorry for everything Harry..."

"Why are you apologizing now?" I asked.

"Harry... uh... I don't know if you remember me but I'm your old childhood friend," he said. My eyes widened.

"Niall? You look so fucking different, oh my God," I said with an open jaw.

"Anyway... Zayn helped me recover my feelings and I realized... I loved him," Niall whispered. A smile grew on my face.

"Really? That's amazing. So you're like... together?" I asked. They both nodded at the same time. "M' really happy for you."

"We're happy for you and Louis too, sorry if I fucked something up."

"You made Louis hurt my ass, but besides that I'm okay." Niall and Zayn burst out laughing "But on a serious note, I'm really happy. Can I hang out here till Louis comes back at five?"

"Sure, can you tell him for us? And tell him that Niall's really sorry?" Zayn questioned. I nodded, sitting down on the sofa next to Zayn. Meanwhile, Zayn and Niall were making out but what can I say? Me and Louis do that in front of guests all the time.

I went home at 5:30. Louis was sat on the sofa and he greeted me with a warm kiss on the lips. He was really happy for Niall and Zayn. We invited them both over and we sat and chat, watched movies all night and we were all friends, best friends now.

I guess it's right what they say, it get's worse before it get's better.