Chapter Twelve.

_____________

Louis' POV

_____________

It was around nine PM and me and Harry were lied in my bed watching depressing movies. He had his arm wrapped around my body with his head on my chest. I was stroking my hair, causing him to fall asleep slowly. "Tired?" I said lightly, he nodded. I picked him up and he wrapped his hands around my neck "Let me take you to your room," I told him.

"No," he grumbled. "Let me stay here with you, I want to sleep with you." I smiled at him, kissing his soft lips passionately. I set him down on the bed, wrapping the covers around him. I turned the TV off with the remote and got into bed myself. I wrapped my arms around him protectively.

"Good night," I said. He mumbled something I couldn't understand but I didn't care. We just fell asleep in each other's arms, and that's all that I cared about now.

I woke up and Harry wasn't next to me, I looked at the clock. It was three AM. I groaned looking around me, Harry wasn't in here but I heard throwing up in the bathroom. I ran out of the bed, not caring if I was just in my boxers or not. I kicked the door open and saw Harry with his fingers down his throat. "Harry! What... are you okay?" Harry fell back on the floor. "Have you been sick? What have you eaten?"

"No, Louis. They're calling me fat. I've puked up my food up. I'm fat," Harry spoke. I brought Harry in my lap. "You are not fat. Don't listen to what they say. You're perfect."

I got up, flushed the toilet and pulled Harry in my arms setting him on the bed. "You need to see the therapist that doctor recommended you to."

"I'm not seeing a therapist," he scoffed. I grabbed his hand lightly. I placed a small kiss to it. 

"It will help you get better."

"I'll only go if you come with me."

I stay silent for a minute. "Sure, that's if they let me go in with you," I said. Harry sighed, snuggling into my chest

"Life is really hard."

"It is, Harry. It is. That's no reason to be bulimic though, babe. You need to see that therapist," I told him. Harry nodded as I wrapped my arms around him. "Go back to sleep love." 

I got up the next morning, Harry was still snoring softly. I looked at him, smiling. I slipped out of my bed, trying my best not to wake him. I jogged down the stairs, pulling two bowls out of the cuboards, pouring milk and coco pops in each one. I then took out two glasses and poured some pure orange juice in each of them, laying them on the table. I sat down and started to eat mine while eyeing my phone. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so I turned around to see Harry in his boxers. "Hey." I smiled. He returned it and sat down opposite.

"I-I'm not really hungry, Lou."

"What? You told me you loved Coa Coa pops," I said. He nodded slowly.

"I-I'm just not feeling it s'all," he tried to convince.

"You sure there's nothing wrong?" I asked him. He kissed my check lightly.

"I promise." I nodded, forcing myself to smile. It was obvious he was starving himself and I was going to do something. I finished my breakfast, cleaning up all the dishes. Harry was on his laptop, on Facebook. I leaned over his shoulder, not literally but enough to see all the fucking cruel stuff written on his wall! I pretended I didn't see, pretending to walk in the room. "Hey," I said. He quickly closed his laptop but didn't face me. "Something wrong?"

"N-No, I'm fine. I-I just need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."

I could tell he wasn't going to the bathroom. Nowhere near.