15 ; worried mothers

[dan]

dan shoved folded clothes into the bag, he decided only to take two cases since three would be to heavy for him to carry.

dan was shoving most of his warm and well kept clothes into the bag.

he had decided he was going to leave after everyone was asleep, so no one would notice his runaway.

dan was done with everyone's bullshit, he understood this was going to hurt his family but he didn't care at this moment.

all he wanted to do was leave and that's what he was going to do.

dan stopped placing things in his backpack when it was half full, so he could put food in there.

he grabbed the jar full of savings and counted the money, he had about two hundred pounds.

it wouldn't last him long, but dan didn't think of that and just placed the money in his pocket.

a knock on his door disrupted dan and he quickly placed his bag under the bed and hid his beer bottle behind him.

"danny?" a soft voice asked, and dan felt relieved when it was just zoe.

"yes, zoe?" dan smiled warmily, trying to act at least a little sensible.

"mum wanted me to come tell you dinners ready, since tyler didn't want too." she smiled warmly, her brown eyes looking at dan curiously.

"i'll be down in a minute." he said, and zoe shut his door and dan could hear her footsteps walking down the stairs.

he drank the rest of the beer, placing the empty bottle in his closet and exited his room heading down stairs.

-

"so, dan did you leave school early today?" olivia asked, as the family were sat in the dining room.

"yeah, started feeling sick." dan said, it was partly the truth.

she nodded and continued eating, dans eyes drifted to tyler and he noticed how uncomfortable he was.

dan made sure to be the last one to finish his dinner, he washed the dishes and olivia entered the room.

her glasses propped carefully on her nose, and she was wearing a night gown.

"i'm heading to bed now, i believe your dad will be picking you guys up at nine." olivia gave a tired smile.

"ok, goodnight mum." dan smiled, olivia smiled back and exited the room.

after dan had finished the dishes, he went upstairs and grabbed his school bag which was full of clothes and alcohol.

he went to the cupboards and grabbed any possible food that didn't need cooking or arrangement with bowls.

dan stopped when the bag was full and smiled contently at the bag.

he walked quietly up the stairs, not wanting to risk waking anybody up in his family.

dan opened his mums door, seeing she was sound asleep.

he did the same with zoe, and she was also asleep.

when dan opened tylers door, his television was on but tyler was asleep.

dan felt guilt go into his stomach from what happened earlier today but shook it off and shut tylers door quietly.

dan now entered his room shutting the door, he looked around his room.