Just Four Letters

*This is a sequel. If you have not read the 1st book, Just One Word, I encourage you to do so. There's not many well-kept Larry books and mine are updated often, so I hope you read.*

Sometimes secrets are meant to be kept to yourself, because if not, you never know what kind of crap people will put you through. -Louis William Tomlinson

I honestly didn't want to share this story with you, do to the fact my last entry was cute and sappy, which is perfectly okay with me, considering I was one of the cute and sappy ones IN that story. It was perfectly okay, until Harry and I kissed outside of home. At first... It was fine, people thought it was edited and Harry and I were safe. But damn Harry persuaded me to go out the club with him and the lads, and we got pretty... Wild. That's when this crap happened.

"Harry!" I called, straightening out my jacket. "Yes?" He asked, sticking his head in the doorway. "This looks silly," I pout, looking in the mirror. Harry stands behind me and I can see his green eyes in the mirror, scanning the back of my body. I smirk as his eyes snap up to meet mine again. But that's just the reflection of his eyes. I turn only my head to look at him and he stares back, just stares at me, looking thoughtful. "I'm kinda worried, actually," he says, wrapping his arms around me. "Why is that?" I ask, turning away. "Because some girl might try to get you to bang with them. You aren't 100% gay, Louis. You could get drunk and..." He trails off, looking down. I sigh and turn my whole body to face him. He keeps his arms around me and I drape mine on his shoulders. But he's still looking down. "Harry?" He hesitantly meets my eyes again. "You can trust me, okay? I'm not going to do anything with any girl. I love you," I promise, smiling warmly at him. He breaks into a shy smile of his own and I rub my thumb along one of his dimples. "You're so beautiful," I note. He chuckles and brushed his nose to mine. "You have to be the girl of our relationship, Louis. So your the beautiful one," he argued. "Why do I have to be the girl? You get all the fun," I whine. He raises an eyebrow in a 'that's why' sort of way. I silently agree but physically pull away to fix the black jacket of Harry's that I had taken. "Ready?" "Ready." He took my hand and we walked to the apartment door. "No kissing in public," I remind him as we step into the empty hall. "Well then come back in so I can do it now," he orders. I grin and obediently step back into the flat with him, closing the door again behind me. He immediately presses his warm lips to mine, pushing me against the door. I shutter at his touch. In all cheesy honestly... Harry's lips make me weak. He pulls away all too soon. "We need to head out before poor Liam calls the cops thinking we got like killed or something," he explains, opening the door behind my back. I scrunch my eyebrows together but follow. That was odd. Harry never listens to Liam or cares about what Liam will think. Why now? Slightly hurt, I follow my mate into the hall and yawn. Moving into this new flat was a hard decision. We've moved about 7 times in 3 years and this certainly not my favorite place. The last one was because it was a house flat instead of in a building. The good thing was that it gave me time in the elevator to kiss Harry. He wasn't so into it though so I pulled away and leaned against the wall, looking at my shoes. We got into a taxi and gave them the club name. I took off Harry's jacket, handed it to him, and scooted far from him. He sighed, looking annoyed, and climbed in. "Why'd you take it off?" He questioned. "Because I'm hot," I lied, even though it's below 10 degrees and snowing. It was early March now, but still cold in the busy cobblestone streets of London. Harry scoffed at my lie but we ignored each other. Even getting out and meeting our friends inside, we said not one word. Harry did take his jacket in and so I grudgingly asked for it since it was colder in the VIP section of this club than even outside. He gave it to me, offering a small smile, but in a childish manor, I turned away and walked over to Niall, giving him a purposely too-tight hug. It worked on making Harry jealous because he narrowed his eyes at me. "Are you two okay?" Liam asked, looking between us. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "You aren't talking." "We just don't wanna look too suspicious," I answered automatically. Lie. He nodded, not looking convinced. "I'm going to dance," Harry said abruptly.

And that's when it started.