Harry's Idea

Mum's eyes roamed between Harry and I. Finally, she spoke, not what I excpected, but what I wanted to hear. "You two are putting up with a lot of stress. I want to let you know, however, that I love the idea of you two together. I see the love and the passion. People are going to say nasty things, but I want you to ignore them. I want you, Louis, to use your sassy attitude against the one's who are against you. And you, Harry, to use your flirty ways to keep Louis in a good mood. Support one another."

Harry sipped his tea in thought. I stared at him, waiting. He sighed and looked at the ceiling, setting his mug down. "You're right, Jay. Thank you," Harry said slowly, pulling a smile.

~~~~~

We ended up staying the night with my mum and going back home the next day. I've been in my room all night, thinking of my mum. She's right. I have some going off to do. Before I could pull out my laptop, however, Harry walked in. He didn't say anything, but sat beside me and pulled me in to kiss him. We've only kissed about two times since the paps ratted us out, both in private of course. Harry's been worried but he's not showing it now. I'm trying to go slow, out of respect, but Harry is pushing me down onto the bed and it's definately not helping me.

"Harry," I mumble through his lips as he slides his tongue across my bottom one. "Harry, stop." He pulls away looking startled. "What are you doing?" I ask quietly, sitting back up and looking uncomfortabley at the ceiling. "I- Why's that bad?" I shrug slightly. "We haven't made out or even touched each other much. I don't want to push you to do it." " I came onto you, Louis..." I avoided answering by laying back against the headboard and still staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to tell Harry the truth. 

"What's wrong?" I shrug again. "Louis, look at me. Please." No... Don't look, don't give in. "Babe... please look at me." My eyes drop to his. Damn that word. Damn his soft lips. Damn the rough and demanding sound of his voice. Damn Harry Styles.

His green eyes are soft with concern. "What's wrong?" he repeats. "I'm scared," I breathe out. "Of what? The fans? The hate? Lou, your mum-" "No. I'm scared you don't want me anymore." Harry then chuckled. "Wow. I spent years being jealous about Eleanor, I crashed your wedding, we made love because I pushed it... And you think I'll leave you? In fact, I came to talk to you about us being closer." I raised an eyebrow, not being able to hide a smile. 

"You and I, and the lads if they want, need a vacation. That's all we need... Just us and some sun, some beach, some other things." He adds a cheeky wink and I feel my cheeks turn red at his words, thinking off all the possibilities. I can just imagine Harry, his knees on the floor, his green eyes fixed on mine, his pink lips- "So? Can we go?" I blush harder as his lips twitch upward knowingly. "What things?" I can't help but ask. He winks again before standing. "I guess you'll find out, yeah? Start packing... babe."