Visiting

•5 or 6 chapters left. Was going to make it longer but I'm starting a new story, P.S. It's Louis. I want to start that before August so this needs to be over with and I hardly wt reads anyways so•

Twitter is honestly the gayest thing on this planet. The comments people make disgust me and the least the makers of Twitter could do is... Report is or hide it or some shît. I don't know, nor do I care anymore.

"I'm so done," I grumble, shoving my laptop from my lap. "We start touring next week," Harry reminded me. "Yes." "So... Would you like to come see my mum with me? I also have some words to share with my sister." "Go see your mum?" I repeated, dazed. "Yes. Come on, Lou. She loves you to bits, it'll be easy as ever. She's supportive just like your mum, yeah?" I nodded warily. May as well...

~~~

You get sick of flying on airplanes if you do it all the time. Even if it is a private jet. But then again, I don't mind. All this moving around, flying from place to place... I'm living my dream. It's exhilarating to go out on stage or simply in Nando's and face millions of fans, screaming for you, personally. They don't know you. But they want to know you.

And Anne... She knew me.

Harry barged into his mum's house without warning and used his own feet to peel off his Converse- his favorite shoe to wear while flying. I discarded my black Keds beside his shoes and shrugged off my coat. "Mum!" Harry called, discarding his own coat. Anne peeked into the foyer and grinned. "Hello, Harry. Louis, dear, how are you?" "Fine, thanks, Anne."

Anne gave us both very big hugs. "I'm so glad you two stopped for a visit before you start the tour. Although, I expected your wedding or something to be this week." I nearly choked on air. Wedding?! Harry flushed red. "My God, Mum. Stop. Louis doesn't want to marry me." I felt my own cheeks flush. "It's not that- it was just unexpected, yeah?" "Yeah," Harry spat, clearly uncomfortable. I blushed and looked at my socked feet.

"Where's Gemma?" Harry interrupted. Anne gave a look of discomfort. "Well... I let her know that you'd be home. She left without a word. It was... Unexpected, to say the least. I don't know what you two or having a row about, Harry, but I know that she disapproves of your relationship, and I completely disagree. Louis is already like family. I love him and I love you." Harry smiled slightly while pulling out his phone. "I love you, Mum. Now... Read." I watched as Anne read the message. Her face went from her warm smile, to shock, to disappointment, to pure anger.

"Harry Edward! You should've told me about this!" I watched as Harry rolled his eyes. "Why?" "Well, that was inappropriate of Gemma." Just as Harry opened his mouth, I butted in. "I think Gemma is entitled to her opinion, just like the rest of the world." I watched in awe as both Anne and Harry smiled at me. Harry pulled me in for a right hug. "You don't deserve any hate Louis. I was the gay one, willing to push my feeling into the open. You weren't gay or anything, you didn't-" "it doesn't matter, Harry. We're in this together."

Anne grinned. "Although I'd like grandchildren... It would be lovely for you two to end up like in the fairy tales." Harry scoffed. "Louis's life is like a fairy tale, he's Peter fücking Pan." I hit him in the arm. "Harry... Words. Anyways, let's head off to the kitchen. I laid out cheese and crackers and made beef stew." Horrid combination, but I wouldn't deny anyone's cooking right now. Except my own, maybe. Defiantly. I can't cook anything but pot noodles and tea.

We follow Anne to the dining table, where Robin is bending over a bowl of stew. "This's good, love," Robin compliments. Anne grins. "Thank you, dear. More?" "After they've eaten." I grab a bowl from the cabinet and fill it with beef stew. Harry grabs two spoons and we sit and share the bowl. It's delicious.

"Anyways... I'm so upset about you leaving for tour. And as for Gemma... I don't know. You both are so stubborn. But she loves you, Harry. She just wants what's best for you. And I'm most definitely not agreeing to her statement. She's being selfish." Harry smiled and I knew coming to see him mum was the proper thing to do. "I'm so happy that I came to visit, too. We'll be staying for about three or four days, if you don't mind." "Of course not, Harry. Just don't pick a row with your sister."

~~~~

I should've known Harry wouldn't listen to his mum.

I got out of the shower the day before we left and expected to see Harry on his old bed, but he wasn't. I frowned and made my way into the kitchen after pulling on sweatpants. Harry was in there, yelling. His face was red. Gemma, who was in tears, was on the other side of the room, yelling back.

"Woah, woah," I mumbled, pulling Harry back when he stepped towards her. His whole body was shaking and his breathing was ragged. I stood in front of him, urging him to meet my gaze. Finally, his blazing emerald eyes found mine. "Move," he spoke finally. "No." "I'm not going to hurt her..." He whispered now, looking pained at the thought. "I know, baby, but you just need to calm down and-" "What's it to you, Louis Tomlinson?! Why can't he yell at me?! Don't you think I deserve it?!" Gemma interrupted. I closed my eyes and kept my hands on Harry's shoulders. Without opening my eyes or turning, I replied, "No one can hurt my feelings anymore, Gemma. I'm over it. I'm over what other people think." I opened my eyes to meet Harry's again. They were softer. "I love your brother." I let out a shaky breath and smiled at Harry. "I love you, Harry."

Next thing I know, a sobbing Gemma is in my arms, an upset Harry is leaving the room, and a very confused me is deciding what I needed to do.

I pulled away from Gemma and wiped her years with my thumbs. She looked gutted. "I'm so-sorry, Louis." "You need to apologize to Harry." "I will. You need to comfort him now." She offered a weak smile. "I'm a bloody idiot for even trying to separate you two. You're made for Harry, as he is for you."

And I agree with her on this.