Twitter

Harry laced his fingers with my left hand as I used my right to type in Twitter's address. It pulled up my home screen and I peered though the tweets on my wall, all questioning Larry. So many were rude... Saying they wouldn't be fans. Saying they'd commit suicide. There was an occasional one saying that they wanted us together. I finally let out a breath and pulled up a new tweet.

I love Harry and Harry loves me. There's nothing bad about that. Love is equal. We won't change.

I looked at Harry and he nodded once. I tweeted it and was immediately responded. Retweets, comments. Each of the other lads retweeted it. Niall even tweeted to add.

All of you hateful fans, you aren't real fans. Harry and Louis are the same people as they were before. If you can't except it, I don't accept you.

Which I retweeted and favored. I wasn't surprised that Niall, Zayn, and Liam were in the same boat as Harry and I. I'm just pleased that they're on the same team as us, helping us fight off the fake fans. I closed my MacBook, not having the energy to look just yet.

~~~

Harry's sob startled me. I shot up, reaching out for his shaking body as he stared at the computer screen. "Harry? What's wrong?" I asked softly, peering over his shoulder. He had my MacBook, most likely going On it out of boredom, too lazy to get his own. "They hate us, Louis. The fans hate us!" He sobbed, pulling me too him. He left a wet kiss on my lips, still breathing heavily. "I love you," he mumbled, sighing. "I love you. Don't let the fans get to you, Harry." I shut off the MacBook, pulling Harry to my chest.

~~~

The next few days consisted of constant Tweets. We've tweeted more these past few days than in our whole career. It was mainly Harry and I, but the others joined in, as we took every second to retweet and follow the true fans. Even the ones who said they didn't approve, but they support. It was amazing how little of the fans were real. Most of the fandom had completely went crazy. My fingers were hurting from thanking all the good-hearted fans. Every one. Then, I tweeted.

Thanks for the supporters. I'm officially done with all the retweeting and following about this. It's ridiculous how many of you are now against me. Thanks again. Xx

Harry smiled over at me from the beanbag on the floor. We were all currently piled in here. Liam was on the bed with me, propped on his elbow. Zayn was beside Harry on another beanbag. Niall was in my computer chair. We all had out MacBooks. "Lou, look at this one, it's nasty," Liam wanted, sliding his MacBook over for me to see.

@1d_screwed_me: it's official. 1d DID screw me. Screwed me over. I've spent all three years shipping El- hard. But now Harry's ruined it. Way to go, fag.

I sighed heavily as Harry peered at me. He then stood, making his way over to read. Harry's green eyes watered over. I was surprised as everyone else when he let out a sob. Harry's cried a lot in front of me. But never in front of the other three lads. "Harry," Liam said softly, patting Harry's back. "This... It's all my fault! They absolutely hate us!" "No, there's supportive ones! Come on, Harry. It's okay," Niall urged. "It's not! Louis," Harry sobbed some more. I grasped his shaking body in my arms, praying not to break down myself.