I'm the (Wing) Man

~So anything about Sophia in here is extremely random. I love her and give her my support! I just need this to happen. -The Writer

"Where's Liam?" I asked from my place laying across the couch, my head in Harry's lap. Niall and Zayn exchanged looks and I had a feeling that something bad was about to be spoken.

"Sophia broke up with him," Niall said softly. I blinked, confused. "She did? Why?" "She got a bit... Plastered. And shagged a man. She couldn't take the guilt, so she told Liam," Zayn explained. "But she broke up with him?" Harry questioned. "Liam tried to be sympathetic and offer her another try. But the guilt was, quote, 'eating her alive', end quote," Niall continued, sighing.

"Liam hasn't been into her lately anyways. Why'd he try to keep her?" "Liam's the romantic type, you know that. In his eyes, a sucky relationship is better than no relationship," I pointed out to Harry, who nodded. "True. So we set him up. There's bound to be a cute girl here. The staff is completely non-celebrities."

So girlfriend shopping we will go.

~~~~~

"Her?" Niall offered, looking at a curly-headed blonde waitress. "No." "Her?" Harry suggested at a red haired towel girl. "No." "The lifeguard is pretty hot," I pointed out, eyeing the tall, tan lifeguard. "Yes, she's hot. No, I'm not interested," Liam breathed. "She's cute," Niall tried again, looking at a girl who was netting leaves from the pool. Just then, a guy grabbed her waist from behind and turned her to press their lips together.

I leaned forward in my lounge chair, tipping my sunglasses down. "Oh, Jesus. They're going to bang right here by the pool," Zayn groaned. Niall and I were in pure hysterics. Harry kept his big mouth closed, chuckling deeply. I watched his body vibrate and immediately peeled my eyes away.

"Okay, so not her, right, Li? Li?" I looked at my friend, but he was space out. "Liam?" I sang out, following his gaze. Oh.

A group of girls were dipping their toes into the water across the pool. There were three and they were all pretty, but u knew immediately which one Liam was staring at.

On the right was a girl with chocolate colored skin an short hair and a robin's egg blue bikini. On the left was a girl with straight light brown hair and wide eyes who was sporting a lime green bikini. In the middle was a drop-dead gorgeous girl.

Her skin was a deep tan, about the same color as Zayn's. Her hair was the same color as Harry's and equally curly. I couldn't tell he eye color from here, but they would squint in a rather cute way when she laughed. She was very short, but her body was curvy. She had on a hot pink bikini that popped against her skin.

"She defiantly doesn't work here," I chuckled, pulling my eyes away from the stunning girl. She was gorgeous, yes. But Harry was my everything and that's all I needed. "She's a model," Niall said, jumping up. "She's on a Victoria's Secret add, California addition." Suddenly, Niall's cheeks flushed. "I've seen it. She's definitely something." "No way she'll be into me, then," Liam groaned.

"I with I could be into her," I joked, shoving Liam's shoulder, attempting to anger him. Harry caught on and nodded. "Yeah, she's sexy with that bikini... but without it? If you don't have the guts, I'll go say something," Harry pressed. I knew Harry was faking, so I kept calm. Liam noticed this, and he frowned. "Not funny. What will I say?"

I groan and stand up. "Let's go, Li. I'll just 'flirt' with her friends and you can chat with her. Liam nodded and we made out way to the girls, who were now sitting on the concrete, feet in the pool. "Hey," I started, kneeling down beside the colored girl. "Hey," she replied, smiling. I added a wink to the brunette, who giggled. Liam sat beside the gorgeous one and began talking. Who's the (wing) man?

~~~~~

"Her name is Nicole," Liam boasted to Zayn, who had left the pool before Liam an I returned. Harry chuckled, tapping his fingers across his phone screen. "Her friends are Kaya and Claire. Kaya and Nicole are Hawaiian," I continued, grinning as Liam began to text Nicole. "Ask her out," I urged. Liam nodded and continued to text.

"Glad you moved on quick," Niall chuckled as well. Liam's focus was not on Niall, but on the girl who had caught his attention by dipping her toes in the pool.