A Bit of Help

*The twins birth will not be included in this story. Too much chaos.*

I'm really sorry! I've been busy and my co-writer is still in school. She's been grounded. Anyways, here's a chapter. It'll be back to normal in a bit, I'm not sure when, though. -The Writer

I climbed up the steps, taking a deep breathe. You got this, Lou. Cautiously, I knocked on the door. Harry had wanted to come, but I needed to do this alone. 

Eleanor opened the door and smiled when she saw me. She definately didn't seem like she missed me at all. "Louis," she greeted, pulling me in for a hug. her long brown hair was piled onto her head in a sort of ball, but it looked cute. She had on a jumper and skinny jeans. She also had on flats. "Are you going out?" I asked, letting myself in. "Oh, yeah. I have a date in about an hour, I knew I needed to leave time since you wanted to talk. What's been bothering you?"

I stared at her, lost for words. A date? Already? She moved on this fast? I shook my head and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Can I smoke in here? Harry's a pain when it comes tocigarettes," I asked of Eleanor, following her into her new apartment and plopping onto the couch. "Oh, go ahead," she waved off, still smiling. 

After a minute of just me smoking, I spoke. "The fans are crazy, El." She let out a sigh and sat beside me. "Yeah, Louis. Of course they are, but what do you expect? You're with your best mate, as a boyfriend. It's not exactly.... Normal." "But it's what we want, don't they except that?" I protested, craving advise. I may not be on swell terms with my ex girlfriend, but she's an excellent advise-giver.

"They're people. Why would they except something they don't want? They feel as though they run your life." "But why?" I stood up and strode over to the window, opened it, and flicked out the cigarette, feeling quite angry. Agitation has been eating me from the inside, and now anger was ebbing at me as well. Who did they think they were, critisizing me? I'm sure none of them are perfect!

Instead of letting Eleanor answer, I ranted on. "I'm done! I don't see how the other lads can take it. Zayn's engaged! Why aren't the fans having a go at him? Liam and Niall both have girlfriends! Harry and I aren't One Direction, it's all of us!" I wanted to hit something, to throw whatever I could get my hands on, but Eleanor grabbed my shaking hands. I hadn't even relized she stood. 

"Get yourself together, Louis. Don't let the fans get to you. Why even call them that? They surely don't count as fans anymore, do they?" "No. No, they're just like the haters." "Okay. And you've never cared about them, so why care about these-" "Because they were fans. Harry's going crazy, he blames himself!" I finally revealed why I cared so much. And you know what this bitch does? She laughs!

"I knew it had to do with Harry!" she said in pure delight, looking triumphant. "So?" I mumbled grudgingly. "You love him too much. You're going to get him and yourself in big trouble." Without athother word, I left her. Oh, well. I have one last hope.

~~~

As soon as Mum handed me my tea, I gulped it down. "You flew all the way here to talk to me about Harry?" She confirmed, raising an eyebrow. I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. It sounds crazy because I'll only be here... two hours. I have to go to the studio tomorrow so we can start working on new songs and schedule our interviews. There's quite alot, thanks to Harry and I," I explained, sighing. "Well, at least the house is empty," she offered. "Always seems to be when I'm around," I pointed out, rubbing my eyes.

Mum's gaze left the window to look at me. "You're really strong," she said suddenly, suprising me. "If I had a secret as big as that-" "It wasn't meant to be a secret in particular, Mum. We just knew something like this would happen." Mum sighed. "You're so atached to Harry. They were bound to find out. Anyways, I wouldn't have let them know. I would space myself from Harry-" "Are you mad?" I interupted, yet again. "Louis William!" "I'm sorry." 

She frowned. "Where's Harry?" "Um..." "Louis?" "In the car outside," I mumbled. "He's here?!" "Yeah, he said he'd wait!" "Well, that's not... Let him in. I'm going to have a talk with you two." With a look of deep loathing, I left the house and fetched Harry from the car, then, without explaining, took him in. Mum greeted him with a hug and fixed him tea as well. 

Harry sat beside me on the couch. I took his hand with my free one and, us both sipping from our mugs, we watched as my mother sat in the armchair. I prepared myself mentally for what was coming. If Mum couldn't help us, noone could.