Differences

Harry's hands found their way around me as he pulled me to him. I snuggled against him, letting his damp curls drip occasionally onto my face. He finally pulled the sheets up to wipe away the splatters of water. "I love you, Louis," he says, moving his hands down to my bum. I chuckled lightly. "You know I love you, Harry." "But you ran. You didn't let me comfort-" "Do you think we're making a mistake?" "What?" He asked cautiously before pressing his lips to my forehead. "You and I. We're making a mistake, aren't we? Maybe we aren't in love, maybe-" "What? Louis, don't go back to denying your love for me, please don't," he begged, pulling his body from long. "But-" "You're just saying that to stop the hate, aren't you?" Harry asked. His voice was shaking.

"Yes," I admitted. Harry let out a breath of relief. "Good. Because I can't loose my best friend and my boyfriend at the same time," he whispered against my neck, which he had snuggled into.

~~~

Harry's breathing was slowing down rather gradually, but I was still out of breath. Of course, making love with a guy was much different with a girl. Both were pleasured, obviously, but you had to pick who takes what- and I took the role of male this time.

Usually, Harry's had this position, and this is about the third time I do it, so I'm breathing like I'm about to loose all air completely. "That was good," Harry complimented, running his clammy hands through my sweaty hair. I smiled softly in thanks.

We waited a good thirty minutes before deciding to go and tell Liam, Niall, and Zayn that Harry and I didn't mind what Taylor said, it just hurt because he was once so close. Liam was the most understanding, but Niall was angry with Taylor and Zayn stayed quiet.

"You know... I really don't mind that much. If it was one of you three, then it would be a right pain... But it's just Lautner," Harry said as I laid my head in his lap, spread across a couch in the other hotel room in which Niall, Liam, and Zayn were sharing.

"I'm just confused. Why's it make a difference?" I ask. "Because he thinks you could gain feelings for him, you know? Now that you're gay?" Liam suggested. "Louis nor Harry would ever. They're in too deep with each other," Niall says as he watches Harry play with my hair. "True," I agree. "I feel like... It's only Harry. When it comes to lads, I mean... It's just him," I admit. Liam smiles at me, his eyes sparkling. "I can see that. I'm sorry for insulting you like that." I shrug it off and instantly regret the movement of my shoulders against Harry because he tenses up, drops his hands, and stares forward.

I blush as Harry fidgets and so I do him the favor of sitting up. "Thanks," he mumbles, heading to the bathroom. Zayn chuckles and I look at him. "Poor Harry," he says, chuckling harder. I blush. "Go help him, Lou Bear," Zayn continues to tease. Liam and Niall exchange glances, clearly missing what just happened.

~~~

"I've been waiting all day for this!" Niall says, digging his knife into his steak, stripping it down. I laugh lightly, cutting up my own steak. Taylor walked by and opened his mouth to let loose what I'm assuming is a nasty gay joke, but he closed his mouth when Harry stuck a piece of steak in my mouth.

Taylor's eyes averted to a table in the back and he moved there quickly. Niall laughed and high-fived Harry. Zayn smirked. Liam shook his head, suppressing a smile. I stared at Harry, perplexed. Besides that kiss, he's shown absolutely no affection in knowing public. Surprising me further, Harry dipped his lips down to mine. It was quick, but it still made my heart beat faster. He pulled away and went casually back to his steak. I locked eyes with Liam, who looked just as perplexed with Harry's actions.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked Harry, raising a black eyebrow. Harry nodded. "Why wouldn't I be? Oh, Niall? You and I are going to buy you some blonde hair hair dye for you. It's turning brown again," Harry said to Niall, who was eating like he was about to starve. "Okay," he mumbled through a mouth full.

What. The. Fuck.