She Would Be Proud

*No one reads this junk lol although I found my Larry writing to be good, others don't so I'm just going to end it. Here's the last chapter and the epilogue will be posted with it like now Hm.*

My fingers dug into Harry's arm as we stared down at my nan's grave. Tears were threatening to spill but I didn't want to cry. Not because I was trying to be manly or any of that shit but because Nan loathed when I cried. It made her upset and I wanted to stick to being happy- for her.

"She would be proud of you, for being with me, I think," Harry finally spoke. I raised an eyebrow. "Conceited much?" He blushed and looked up at the sky. "N-no. I mean... Us. The two of us together. Me and you. Both being lads and all. She'd be proud you came out publicly- even if it was by accident- and proud that you handled it so well. We did well, Lou." I smiled gratefully at him because he wasn't giving me the "she's happy now" or "you'll see we again" speech.

Harry took my hand and I realized why he didn't say any of that. Because we never know. We don't know what's ahead of us. He said she would be proud of what we have done, but not of we will do, because we don't know what I'm going to do next. I could make a horrible mistake and ruin everything or I could end up happy and proud of myself.

All in all, I have to make my own future. I'm just hoping it'll include Harry.

~~~

Epilogue's next okay okay