Nicole

Harry's long fingers linked with mine as I laid across the hotel theater's seats. He used his free hand to bring the straw in his soda to his pink lips. I watched him intently, watched how his lips curbed around the straw... Harry looked down and smirked he caught me staring.

Thankfully, there was a giggle a few rows down to distract me. "Liam's enjoying his date," I chuckled, propping up slightly in time to see Liam pushing back the girl's long hair. Nicole, Liam, Harry, and I were on a double date. I think it was cute how the idea was all Harry's. The resort had a whole theater and we made sure to come to the 8 a.m. Show so that no one else was here and it happened that way.

Nicole laughed again. We were seeing Divergent and a make-out scene was in full display. Nicole had her face in Liam's neck, giggling. "Shut your trap, Nicole!" I said loudly, making Harry snort into his drink and choke on his soda. Even in the dark, I could tell that his face turned red as he choke-laughed.

Nicole ever-so-elegantly holds her middle finger up without looking back at me. I don't know how her and Liam were going to work out. She was a feisty little thing. More like the type for Harry or myself, but I was certainly happy laying here, holding Harry's hand, peering over the seats at the large screen while Nicole and Liam sat together a bit away.

~~~

"Hello," I sang as I opened the door. "Hello to you, as well. Nicole and her friends will be over soon so I need your hotel room. Harry's neater than Niall so I know your room is okay-looking. Niall's just... God, our room is a wreck," Liam blabbered. "Stop. No Harry and I... Are about to do something important. So..." "Louis, please?! You can have sex after we hang out. We're just going to hang out, drink, play truth or dare if we gotta. I really like her." I watched his face fall when I didn't respond. Shit.

"Okay, alright. If you're willing to play a stupid party game for her, I know you're in deep. Let me change and tell Harry," I mumbled, closing the door.

~~~

The awkward tension in this stuffy was closet was killing me. Kaya tugged on her short hair, looking up at the top of the closet. "Hey," I requested suddenly, making her eyes snap to mine. "How old are you three?" I asked. Might as well spend these last six minutes talking so it isn't awkward. Screw Niall for requesting seven minutes in heaven. Screw these giddy girls for agreeing. Screw the bottle for landing on me when Kaya spun it.

"I'm 21, the oldest. Claire just turned 21 a week ago. And Nicole is 20." "She's twenty?! No way." "She is," Kaya chuckled. I shook my head in disbelieve. There was no possible way she was 20. She was so tiny. "I swear. I know-" "Kaya! If you lay a lip on my Louis, I'll get Nicole to kick your arse!" Harry yelled suddenly from the outside of the closet door.

Kaya sniggered, her brown eyes wandering to mine. "I'm a Directioner, you know," she said suddenly. "You are?" "Yeah. I respect that you and Harry love each other the way you do. You're true best friends and truer soul mates." I grinned. "Thanks, Kaya." "Seven minutes is up," Harry whined, unlocking the door. I chuckled we I stepped out, taking Kaya's wrist and squeezing it for a slit second. She has no idea how much that meant to me.