Pantie Twister

"That's 2 hotel rooms, right beside each other and all-you-can-eat buffet pass for each of you?" the man checked, passing out room cards and the buffet passes. Niall licked his lips just at the sight of the brown card. "All-you-can-eat," he whispered distractidly. When he caught us all staring, he blushed and looked at the door as if it had called his name. Weird kid.

"That's right," Liam said finally, smiling kindly at the young girl who showed up to show us to our rooms. The girl blushed heavily. Then, she locked eyes with me. Her eyes flicked and, before the look of disgust even finished making it's way onto her face, I caught on. This girl was a fan. 

"Can someone else show us?" Zayn spoke to the man but keeping his eye on the girl, glaring. Harry and Liam looked confused. Niall was still looking away. "Um... yeah..." the man said, nodding at the girl, who departed, looking back at me and sniggering. 

~~~~~

I've been to Hawaii quite a few times before, but this time was different. Harry and I were together and the possibilities were endless. That also goes for the buffett table, which we were currently standing by. The lunch choice held a wide variety of soups, sandwiches, crackers, and crisps. There were also a few plates of cookies at the end. Written on the giant white board were todays buffet specials. 

Breakfast- Waffles and Sausage                                                                                                                         Lunch- "Light lunch"                                                                                                                                           Dinner- Steak Night

"Steak... Can we go straight to dinner?" Niall asked aloud as he piled four different types of sandwiches onto his plate. "This 'light lunch' thing isn't very smart. Some people- I have absolutely no examples- have to have more than this to hold them," Liam teased, poking Niall's stomach. "I'm one of those people," I chuckle, sprinkling shredded cheese over my potato soup. 

This hotel was a V.I.P. one, so only famous people could get in. We saw a few people we knew from movies and music, and some we knew from meeting them. Taylor Lautner was one of the latter. "Hey, Louis," he said, sitting beside me. We'd gotten along well when we met. Him and Harry, who've both dated Taylor Swift, also got along. The rest of the lads hadn't hung around him enough to know him. "He," I replied, smiling lightly. Harry nodded but, for some reason, didn't reply. He looked upset, even angry. I ignored him (for now) and looked at Taylor again. "Made out with any dudes, lately?" He asks mockingly, brown eyes twinkling. Oh, snap... 

Liam dropped his fork, Zayn out his tea, Niall swallow-choked on a bit of salami sandwich, and Harry slammed a fist onto the table, looking mutinous. With a wink, Taylor left the table. I looked over at Harry, feeling calm. Too calm. "You knew," I said plainly. I wasn't accusing. I knew he knew Taylor would say something. Harry slid his phone over to me.

@13taylorlautner: About to have some fun(; I got this in the fag... I mean bag(; 

"I knew immediatly, as soon as I saw him over there, that he was about to come and try to start a row. That'll just cause more bad publicity," Harry breathed angrily. I wasn't focusing on him. A new Tweet appeared.

@13taylorlautner: Got someone's boxers in a twist. Well, they may be panties. Ask his boyfriend, he'll know. ;D

Harry's green eyes dropped to read the Tweet as well. I looked behind me, feeling eyes on my back. Taylor winked again and pulled at the band of his boxers, mouthing, "Who's the chick?" I looked back at the lads. Harry was shaking. The other three were staring at the table. I coughed and they all turned to me. "I... I'm gonna go to my room, catch some sleep. Jet lag, you know?" I didn;t let Harry speak like he planned, but left the table, dumping my plate in the trash on the way out.