Chapter Two.

The L/n family drove for a little while before they reached their destination. Since his parent's had come too, they thought it would be fun for all of them to run some kind of small business together to pay for their house. They all settled on opening a small cafe, they didn't want anything unmanageable.

After he parked, he got out of the black truck and stood in front of the place, admiring its beauty.

To the left of the small cafe was the door to their apartment, but he would check that out in a minute

To the left of the small cafe was the door to their apartment, but he would check that out in a minute. M/n jogged over to the cafe door and went inside. Everything was covered with cloth. He walked around the cafe, uncovering all of the tables and windows. The tall boy stepped back, looking at it all together.

It looked different from the outside, but he liked that

It looked different from the outside, but he liked that. M/n walked back outside and picked up some boxes. "I'll take the heavy one's, mom." He said.

She smiled up at him and grabbed a couple smaller boxes, "Alright dear!"

*     *     *

M/n looked proudly at the inside of the house. His mother walked up next to him, smiling as always. "It looks great, hun! Why don't you go around and become for familiar with France? We can clean up the store." She said, resting her hand on his shoulder.

"But.." The tall boy started to protest. "Oh no," his mother started, "you are not going to argue with me again! Now, go have fun! Be a normal boy for once!!" His father snorted as he walked by, "normal?" She glared playfully and followed him downstairs.

M/n sighed, laughing at his mothers' childishness once again. He threw on a f/c hoodie and dashed down the stairs, determined to enjoy himself here.

*     *     *

After jogging around for a while, he had memorized where a nice looking bakery was, a museum, and a park. By far, the park seemed like the best place for him to be. He walked through the tall gates and took in the scenery. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a girl with blackish blue hair and bluebell eyes. Next to her was another girl with glasses and brown hair with a sort of red color at the tips. He noticed a lovestruck look in the blue-eyed girl, a look he knew all too well. His best friend was madly in love with this boy that she had met during the summer. But, he had never even acknowledged her.

M/n followed her gaze with his purple eyes, looking over to see a boy posing in front of cameras. Damn, he was pretty good looking. M/n shook his head, not liking where his mind was wandering to. He looked around a bit more and noticed a lone boy with red hair and blue eyes, now HE was cute.

M/n walked over, determined to befriend the boy. Nathaniel looked up and blushed, seeing a gorgeous male with purple eyes and blonde hair walking up to him. He held his sketchbook to his chest, feeling his stomach start to squirm.

M/n smiled, noticing the boy's nervousness, "Hey there, I'm M/n, what's your name?" he sat down on the bench beside the boy. Nathaniel gulped and held out his hand, "I-I'm Nathaniel, it's nice to meet you M/n."

M/n smiled again and took his large hand into Nathaniel's much smaller one and shook it. Nathaniel blushed lightly, smiling a bit back.

"So, you like art?" M/n asked. Nathaniel perked up real quick, "Oh! Yes, I absolutely love art! I-I draw all the time, although sometimes I get in trouble with my teacher for it..." M/n chuckled at that last part.

"What grade are you in?" M/n asked. "Oh, I'm in my sophomore year, I'm fifteen..!" Nathaniel replied, happy that the conversation is still going.

"That's cool! I just graduated high school, I'm supposed to start college once summer ends." Nathaniel's eyes widened, "Wow really?" M/n laughed, "Yeah."

"Mind showing me some of your sketches?" M/n asked. Nathaniel nodded eagerly, opening his sketch book once more.

Adrien's P.O.V

"No, NO! All wrong! We need a believable passionate emotion!" My photographer yelled. I'm trying my best but I'm tired! I looked around the park, trying to find something that could at least make me happy. I froze quickly, seeing a very attractive male sitting on the bench with that kid in the back of the class. Nathaniel, was it?

I deep blush made its way onto my cheeks. I watched as he laughed at something Nathaniel said, damn. He looked up and his eyes caught mine. Crap! I was caught staring! He smiled and waved slightly. I gulped and smiled weakly, waving shyly back.

Out of the corner of my eye, dozens of flashes went off in every direction. I looked at my photographer, a little surprised.

"Perfect! Yes! Oui! That was amazing!!! You're done for the day, Mr. Agreste, I have what I need!" He yelled as he ran off with the rest of the crew. I stood there for a moment, debating on whether or not to go up and talk to him. I took a deep breath and put on my signature smile, starting to walk over to the mysterious stranger.

I stopped mid step as his phone rang. He spoke for a minute before getting up and exchanging something with Nathaniel. I saw Nathaniel blush and smile before waving at the purple-eyed stranger and he ran off. I frowned. Well, maybe I will see him again? School maybe? This feeling is kind of similar to the one with ladybug, my heart is beating so fast and my stomach is squirming. But, no, I'm not in love with someone I just met, this is mere curiosity!

*     *     *

I hope you enjoyed chapter two of, whatever this is. It's not very long but, I'm in school so, yeah. By the way, the three stars mean that some time has passed. Is that it? Yeah, I think I'm done with this little note now. Bye.