Chapter Five

Adrien's POV

I dashed outside and sat on a secluded bench before taking Nathanael's notebook out of my bag. "Okay, let's see what he's got in here," I said. I opened the note book, seeing some old drawings of Marinette. "Oh I remember these." I flipped through the pages some more before stumbling across some drawings of that man I had seen in the park. The first was of Nathanael and that blonde haired man holding hands. The second was of them on what I assume to be a date, smiling, about to kiss. I felt rage bubbling up in my stomach. I flipped the next page, the sketch was of... Quickly, I slammed the book shut with a large blush dusting my cheeks. No need to mention that one.

I pulled out my lunch and ate quickly as class would start again soon. Once the bell had rung, I got up and walked to the last two classes of the day. Upon walking outside with my friends, I heard many squeals and whispers from females and some males. I raised my eyebrow, are they not fawning over me for once? Nathanael walked past us with a look of worry on his face, probably about his notebook.

Nathanael looked up and gasped, "(M-M/n)?" he questioned. People moved to the side to make a path. On the edge of the sidewalk was him, the guy who I've been thinking about. He grinned a toothy grin, making the hearts of everyone near him melt. Damn he was hot. That's...what am I thinking? Oh, never mind.

Nathanael blushed as red as his hair, "W, what are you doing here?" he asked the male, who's name I now know is (M/n). Such a nice name, it suits him very well. "I thought maybe we could hang out a bit, I don't have another shift for a little while." I shivered, hearing his deep voice. WOW, what the hell am I doing? Nathanael blushed and walked over to the blonde haired male. The crowd of students began to mumble about ridiculous things, mostly about them possibly being in a relationship.

The blonde haired male smirked, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. Just what is that guy up to? I thought. He bent down slightly and kissed Nathanael on the cheek, surprising everyone. WHAT THE HELL?

Nathanael's POV

His face is so handsome, and he's so tall. (M/n) is so dreamy! Wait, what is he doing? He bent down and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and leading me away from the hoard of squealing kids. Out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw Adrien with jealousy in his eyes, but I don't care about that right now. He kissed me, (M/n) kissed me! Well, it was on the cheek, but i'm counting it. Oh I wish I had my sketchbook, I have so much inspiration right now!

"Um, w, what did you do that for?" I asked, feeling my face burn a bit more. (M/n) smiled apologetically, "Ah, no reason, I just wanted a reaction. I'm sorry for just suddenly kissing your cheek." He went to release my hand, but I held on a bit tighter. "I don't mind.." I mumbled. He laughed and smiled before looking ahead as we walked.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To an art store!" (M/n), said with a twinkle in his eyes. I, too, had become giddy. "Yes!" I shouted.

After walking for some time in a comfortable silence, we walked into an art store. (M/n) pulled out his wallet and smiled, "Pick out whatever you want, it's on me." My eyes widened and I shook my head, "No, no, there's no need for that!" I panicked. He insisted and somehow got me to agree. We walked hand in hand through the isles, picking up various materials, including sketchbooks. "Hey, (M/n), what do you want to do when you graduate collage?" (M/n) smiled, "I'm going to become an artist! Actually, I have a lot of paintings and sketches but I just haven't gotten them out there yet. I feel like I should improve as much as I can before becoming an artist." He said, seemingly passionate about the topic. I giggled at his sudden burst of joy.

"That sounds amazing." I said. "I too would like to be an artist, but I'm no where near good enough. I fear I just might have to do something I don't like, as drawing is really the only thing I'd want to do for a living." (M/n) smiled reassuringly, "I bet your art is absolutely stunning, Nathanael." I smiled, feeling my heart soar. "Hey, why don't you come over tomorrow? We can make art together!" (M/n) seemed to like the idea and agreed. I just hope that my dad isn't going to scare him away, I really like (M/n).

---------------
Enjoy.

The puppy got in the way and I'm sure you'd enjoy it anyway

Here's a better photo of them for you to enjoy, now I just wanted to post this, I'm busy but I had a minute so, yeah