Chapter Seven.

Your POV
I walked upstairs, past my parents, and closed the door. Okay. It's okay. I only tried to kiss him once, no big deal. Of course that doesn't dismiss the fact that  he completely ignored it and changed the subject. But maybe my painting just caught his eye? Yeah. That's it. I'm going with that. I took a deep breath and opened my laptop. College started and were already writing some bull shit ass paper on, well, something. I didn't pay attention. I'll have to look that up soon, it's due tomorrow. My phone buzzed, signaling that I had gotten a text. I opened it, seeing that it was Nathanael.

Nathanael: Hey! I had a great time! I was wondering If you wanted to do it again soon?

I let out a breath and smiled a little. That could mean he's interested, right? The fact that he wants to see me again is a good sign. I tapped on the bar and began texting him.

Me: I had a good time too. I think that it would be fun to hang out again. Should we go to an amusement park next time?

I waited anxiously for a response. He was taking an awfully long time to respond.

(With Nathanael)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAD OH MY GOD HE'S GOING TO TAKE ME TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK. HE SAID HE HAD A GREAT TIME TOO!!" Downstairs, his dad could be heard, fan-boying "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY GOOOOOSSSHHHHHH"

(Back to you)

Ah, what could he be doing right now???

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

He finally texted back.

Nathanael: Yes! Um, I mean, yes. An amusement park sounds nice. So, you started college, right?

Me: Actually, yeah. Just started and I'm already swamped with these dumb ass papers.

...Time Skip...

I glanced up at my clock and nearly dropped my phone. Oh god it's so late. I quickly texted Nathanael telling him that we'd go hang out tomorrow. I then texted someone I'd met at the College asking them for details on our paper, opened my laptop, an began typing.

(Short, I know. I just didn't know to transition to tomorrow. I'll start a chapter right after this, though, so, yeah.)