Chapter Eight.

(The Next Day)

Your POV

I woke up the next morning and threw on my clothes, lazily getting into my truck and heading to class. I got in and threw my bag next to a seat and sat down, looking around the class. Surprisingly, I'm on time. I opened my notebook and sketching for a few minutes before a bag was dropped next to me. I rolled my eyes. "Ohh~ What cha drawin there hot stuff?" I sighed turned my head and looked at the man next to me.

Hugo. He was a short guy, about 5'2, very gay, and very into me. He was wearing his usual pink long sleeved sweater with a white dress shirt under it. He had a short white skirt on with black stockings and black dress shoes. His eyes were brown and he had ash black hair with a pink beanie on his head. Round glasses with no rims rested on his nose. Don't get me wrong, he was cute, very cute, but personality wise he was not my type. The guy was an over confident, completely full of himself, and had absolutely no shame in hitting on people.

I turned the page in my book and got my pencil ready to take notes as the professor walked in and began talking. "Oh come on babe, pay attention to me." He pushed. I rolled my eyes and scooted away. He scooted closer and put his hand against mine. We continued that for a little bit until I was sitting on the edge. "Aw~ Stop being so shy~" He purred as he shamelessly felt me up. He puckered his lips and leaned towards me as I leaned away. Eventually, I fell off the side of the desk, making a loud crash. Everyone looked at us.

Hugo's glasses were crooked and he looked a bit surprised as a light blush dusted his cheeks. He quickly composed himself and grinned. "Oh my! (M/n), You're so daring! Making a move on me in class~" I stiffened. "N-No-" Everyone snickered. "I will not tolerate this in my classroom, boys. Get back in your seats or get out so that we may carry on with the lesson!" The professor yelled. I quickly pushed Hugo off of me, dusted myself off, and got back in my seat.

Hugo giggled and sat next to me, putting his hand on my thigh and taking notes with his left hand. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand off of me. He did it again and I kicked him. "Oof-" I glared at him and he put his hands up in defense before continuing taking notes.

I got up once class ended, throwing my bag over my shoulder and quickly shuffled out of class. I barely got out the door before I heard Hugo, "Hey! Wait for me babe!" I walked faster, hoping to lose him, but damn that man can hustle. I felt a hand grab my arm before I decided I've had enough. "(M/n), hah, I caught you-" I cut him off as I slammed him against the wall, my hands extended out on either side of his head. I leaned in near his ear and let out a small breath as I half laughed. I felt him shiver as I saw his ears turn red.

"You sure are persistent, aren't you?" I whispered in his ear. He sputtered out a series of sounds as he attempted to speak. I pushed myself against him and grabbed his chin as I stood straight, making him look up at me. "Who's shy now~? I said, taking in the very noticeable red in his cheeks. His mouth hung open in disbelief as he shook. I ruffled his hair and walked off with a straight face as he slid down the wall. "Don't you have an art class to get to?" I called out as I turned a corner. I heard him scramble to get up and then the fading pitter patter of his feet as he ran in the opposite direction of me. I cackled. "He's so easy."

Class seemed to fly by rather quickly, as it was something I was passionate about. Once it ended, I walked out the door. On my way out of the school, I saw Hugo walking slowly, his bag resting on his back as he stared off in thought, a blush still evident on his cheeks. I laughed once more as I realized that I could mess with him for a while.

"Oh Hugo~" I sung, walking towards him. He whipped his head around, looking right at me as his ears became beat red. His eyes widened as I licked my lips. He squeaked and took off running towards his car. I burst out laughing, little tears pricking the corners of my eyes. I wiped them and cleared my throat before walking towards my car with a smile on my face. Oh this is going to be fun. I hopped in my truck and put the keys in the ignition, thinking to myself that I should go pick up Nathanael.

Nathanael's POV

 My classes seemed to drag on as I waited for the end of the day to come. (M/n) is coming to pick me up and I'm so exited! We're going to the amusement park. That's like, a date! Would this be our second date? Does he even consider this a date? Probably not...Adrien looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I get the feeling that he is jealous of me for some reason, but I can't for the life of me figure out why. No matter. I'm just going to ignore it.

Class ended shortly after and Adrien came running up to me. "Heeeyyyyy Nathanael!" He started, "What are you doing today?" I smiled at him. "I'm hanging out with my (boy)friend (M/n) at the amusement park!" Adrien smiled. "Oh! What a coincidence! I was headed there too! Should we go together?" He asked. We walked out of the school and onto the sidewalk. "Oh, sure! I don't see why not!" I smiled back at him.

A few fan-girlish screams could be heard a little bit away. I turned my head and saw a black truck rimmed with red. I got excited, "That's him!" I ran over to his truck, pushing past the girls. "(M/n)!" I shouted. He smiled and opened his arms as I jumped in them. "Hey Nathanael! Excited to see me?" He chuckled. I giggled a little before remembering that Adrien was right behind me. "Oh, I forgot!" I quickly got down and pulled Adrien forward. "This is Adrien! He was headed to the Amusement park himself, so he's going to come with us, if...that's okay with you?" He looked defeated for a second before smiling slightly, "Of course he can, it's not like we were on a date or anything." (Yes you were) Ouch. That hurt.

I looked over at Adrien and my face paled. I think I just figured out why he was jealous. He was practically drooling over MY (M/n)! The blush on his face totally made it obvious! Does (M/n) not notice? Ugh, maybe everything will be okay.

We all piled in (M/n)'s car and somehow, I got stuck against the window and Adrien got to sit in between us. I crossed my arms and looked out the window already thinking that this was going off to a bad start.

We quickly arrived at the amusement park and got out of the car. Adrien grabbed (M/n)'s hand. He looked confused but didn't object. My jaw dropped as I quickly grabbed his hand too, glaring daggers at Adrien. Oh there is NO way that pretty boy is going to take my man! He glared back at me and mouthed 'he's mine.' Dick.

"Um, so, do you guys want to go on some rides?" He asked. My face brightened up immediately. "OH HELL YEAH!" I shouted, running off to the nearest roller coaster. They both ran after me. We piled in to the nearest ride quickly, as the line was quite short, and buckled ourselves in. I managed to get the seat in the front next to (M/n) and Adrien had to sit behind us. Hah. It started up the steep track and I began to grow "nervous." At least, that's what (M/n) needs to think. We stopped at the top of the ride as the coaster hissed. It started to go down and I quickly grabbed (M/n)'s arm and screamed loudly. He set his hand on mine and laughed like a maniac. Guess he really loves roller coasters!

It went on like that for a while until eventually, after all the games and rides, (M/n) was carrying us both and all of the prizes and food we had won. He looked up at me and smiled, "It's pretty late, but, no trip to the amusement park is complete without riding the Ferris Wheel." I giggled a little. "We should definitely do that." Adrien let out a tired cheer in agreement. We waited in line for about five minutes before we piled into a box for four. I sat next to (M/n) and Adrien sat in the opposing seat with all of our stuff next to him. (M/n) won me so many prizes! More than he won Adrien! All in all, I had a great day.

I stared out the window in awe, looking at all of the pretty lights. Oh my, it's just like in the movies! The two main characters going to a park, riding rides, playing games, and for the grand finale, riding the romantic Ferris Wheel! Well, minus the third wheel over there. All that's missing now is... I felt his hand touch mine as his face seemed to get closer to me. He was just inches away from me, eyes closing slowly, and, before I could comprehend what was going on, Adrien kicked me in the leg.

I quickly jerked away from (M/n) and glared at him. Pissed that he ruined...whatever we were doing. I looked back at (M/n) to apologize for Adrien's rude behavior, but when I saw his expression, I froze. He looked, kind of angry but, over all, sad? He looked so defeated, but I couldn't tell why. I went to put my hand on his to comfort him but he moved it away from me, smiled, and leaned against the window. Adrien cackled. What the hell am I missing here?