Chapter Thirteen.

Your POV

I got home, got out of my truck, and trudged inside. Holy hell that boy is weird. I can't believe it! I would never have expected him to just come onto me like that. Regardless, I went up to my room, set Nathanael's sketchbook on the desk, and laid down on my bed. It's been a long night, so I decided that I would close my eyes, and go to bed. Fuck this shit . . .

Bang

Bang

Bang

I sat up with a start. What. . . ? I looked out my window and saw a black figure, smiling and waving at me. WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!? Getting up cautiously, I slowly walked towards the window and opened it.

"Um . . ." I started.

"Hello there~" The figure purred.

" . . .Hi," I said, "Who are you. . . ?"

"My name is Chat Noir, a superhero~ but you can call me Chat~," He said, grabbing my hand and kissing the knuckles. I quickly pulled it away. Weird ass . . . fuckin' . . .

"Yeah, it's . . . Nice . . . to meet you. I'm (M/n)." I said. He smiled widely. "What're you doing here?"

"Well I'm going on patrol and I just wanted to introduce myself. I've never seen you around here before."

I raised my eyebrow, "So . . . you decided to wake me up at," I glanced at the clock, "Two in the morning?"

He blushed a little in embarrassment, "Well . . . I've been a bit busy . . ." Why does this guy seem so familiar to me?

"Okay, well. You checked in, everything is fine, now you can leave," I said, pointing at the door. I don't care if he is a god damn superhero or god themselves. No one, and I mean, no one, interrupts my sleep without good reason. He kept his grin plastered on his lips.

"Ok, Ok, I get it. You must've had a long day." I clearly looked surprised as I wondered how the hell he knew that.

"Au revoir, mon bel homme~" He said, blew a kiss, and jumped away. . . "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. Why the fuck did that happen?? That's never happened before, and tonight of all nights? Jeez! I lay back down, huff, and slowly let myself fall asleep after clearing my thoughts of this week's crazy events.

-(The next morning)-

I glance at my clock. It's fucking noon . . . wait what? Its noon . . . Why hasn't my mom came and woken me up yet? I sit up and panic. There is no way that my mom would neglect to wake me up for both of my classes if my alarm fails, especially on a work day! I should be working right now, why isn't she here?? At least my father would come up if she was too busy. They have never failed to wake me up . . . why now???

I grab my phone and slowly walk downstairs, smelling something odd. Usually it's filled with all the sweet smells of the bakery . . . I furrow my eyebrows and walk into the kitchen, gasping, shaking violently as I stumble and throw a hand over my lips. I feel like I'm going to puke . . . !

In front of me is my poor, beautiful, lovely mother . . . she has a dish rag in her hand, a puddle of water by her foot . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

And a freshly cleaned knife, plunged right into her eye, all the way shoved up to the hilt. Tears filled my eyes, a couple falling down. I screamed, "DAD!!!!!" I stumbled into the living room, tripping over my moms forearm.